• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New shop system is done! (Screens added)

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
With some help from Colandus and Talaturen I've today finished the "pos" Player owned Shop system. This system allows players to set up shops and sell items from their houses to other players. Transactions and such can be made even if the owner is absent or off line. Further information will be added with some screenshots later on today or tomorrow.

ps. All transactions are made in real-time and everything is ingame. ds.

Thank you / Badtoffel. :)

Screens:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Yay! Now theres just ...... left :>

What's the diffrent with this system? You had anoter system before, Aos if i remember right :p

OMG, great by the way u passed flyff system flyff system is just when u are online this support off line as well so great i bet u made it in 1000 line or something xD well gonna try to make a part of it XD but i will never make it
P.S can u make max items 20 for example?

Yours,
Clary

OMG, great by the way u passed flyff system flyff system is just when u are online this support off line as well so great i bet u made it in 1000 line or something xD well gonna try to make a part of it XD but i will never make it
P.S can u make max items 20 for example?

Yours,
Clary

Ye but in flyff it's free to have a shop, here you have to owe an house....

We've added lots of new houses. ;) So you won't have to worry about that. :)

Back