• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Sprites Using 3d

First one it looks too detailed and the second one it looks like a scaling problem :p
Agree on second one. But First one is not to detailed. it is just blurry.

Besides if I were to use them in a client I would do them to scale its pretty easy to modify the 3d objects. :)
OK, but You would have to make smaller version for effective and non-blurry scaling. At this point You could just learn how to sprite, especially when walls are the easiest thing to do, and scaling more complex sprites may be impossible or at least it would not give any promising results.

@topic
very cool, easier to ppl like me that dont have any artistic skills to create decents graphics

I can program a game like tibia in unity engine, if you want make a game like this send me a message
i really wanna try to create a "3d tibia" hahaha
already thought about
i'd love to support this

Since pixels are not a unit of measurement in Cinema 4d, I used a conversion tool, of course the calculation could be wrong.

1 pixel to centimeter is 0.026458333.

You should be able to scale down this image to fit the proper proportions.
a8TEnSw.png

I can program a game like tibia in unity engine, if you want make a game like this send me a message
i really wanna try to create a "3d tibia" hahaha

I'm making tibia in the frostbite engine bro, easy.

I can't tell if you guys are serious or not.. well, the frostbite comment is obviously a joke... but I would support a game that has Tibias features (top down, tile based, look/use/move item system, having movable items in the game world, no instances/load screens, etc) regardless of the engine.

Whatever that can retain the good aspects of Tibia, and modernize the game, would be amazing.

As far as using 3D tools to make 2D sprites, it's a decent idea.. most modern games apply textures to models rather than drawing every detail themselves by hand, so we should do the same..

Back