• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Vocation

malkavianz

Reaction score
I make another vocation to my otserv, but some dudes tell me that i need change all weapons in xml to my vocation can use it.
I cant do this like if the weapon is used by a knight it will be used for a elite knight?

Look one weapon of weapons.xml
<wand id="2185" level="19" mana="5" min="27" max="33" type="death" event="function" value="default"> <!-- Necrotic Rod -->
<vocation id="2"/>
</wand>

This rod can be use by druids and elder druids, but with my epic vocation dont work.
I know if i can just write <vocation id="9"/> will work, but i have a loot of weapons in weapons.xml.

I was wondering how i can make to work like druid and elder druid, the vocation 5 can use a vocation 1 without have it configured in weapons.xml

The reason why elder druid does not have to be there if and only if the druid is there is because they're somehow connected.
If you look in vocations.xml:

master sorcerer
Lua:
	<vocation id="5" name="Master Sorcerer" description="a master sorcerer" needpremium="1" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="12" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1" lessloss="30">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill fist="1.5" club="2.0" sword="2.0" axe="2.0" distance="2.0" shielding="1.5" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
	</vocation>

You can see that it has fromvoc="1", which means it is connected to the regular sorcerer in some way.
I'm assuming this is the reason why <vocation id="6"/> is not included for elder druids.

I may be wrong though!

Back