• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Nicaw ACC] Major edits

Dante_

Philosopher (Owner of Ethraeum)
Premium User
Reaction score
Alright, so I was reading through the forums and I realized there was no tutorial on sorting .xml files through PHP. So I spent about 2 days straight working on these 2 pages:
Monsters - Mystic Storm
Spells - Mystic Storm

(NOTE: To everyone who thinks I'm publicizing my server, 1. It's incomplete and 2. The create account page is disabled)

So basically those 2 pages are >NOT< using SQL Tables, it is purely using the spells.xml and monsters.xml files that are resting in my servers folder. Just curious what everyone's opinions on this is.

Also, they support multi-sort and filtering.

So ya, that's about it. Opinions? Suggestions?

P.S. To everyone asking why: I find it more secure than constantly calling things from your database and I also find it loads much faster than SQL queries.

I think its pretty awesome that you finished it, but two days of work? lol

It looks great very clean. multi sort for spells is a little buggy. If i select conjure, mana, pally It shows all pally spells sorted by mana. I like it better then SQL queires too. One of the sorting options for creatures is 'cost' it should be changed to 'mana cost' which would sound a little better.

I think its pretty awesome that you finished it, but two days of work? lol
so what maybe he doesnt know much php or doesnt have a lot of time to work everyday. he figured it out and it looks good.

Good work

Last edited:
It looks great very clean. multi sort for spells is a little buggy. If i select conjure, mana, pally It shows all pally spells sorted by mana. I like it better then SQL queires too. One of the sorting options for creatures is 'cost' it should be changed to 'mana cost' which would sound a little better.

Good work

Thank you very much for your input, I fixed the bug you were talking about. ^-^

Back