• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nice ideas?

Efren

Lua Scripter
Reaction score
Probably the looking of this thread is like boring since it contains many words, Please read and tell me what you think about it.

has someone seen a rly good 'ot server'?
Im refering with a custom map 100%, dedicated (in all the sence of the word), With many quest and serious gods (without power abusing)? I haven't seen none of this..

That's why im organaizing my time to make one, Probably many of you "otlanders" doesn't like tibia rl or simple like to play servers, This ot server that i personally will make, will be seriously focused on PvP, Balancing, RPG, Originality, Custom map.

Im not searching for help or team, But for ideas, You probably had though that "this will be cool that an ot should have" So if you are interested on a serious server with good ideas and originality just post your ideas hear.

<FAQ>
Frenquently asked questions
Code:
@Donations: Only premium time and change sex?, all the benefit of  premium account will be shown when a project thread is open.
@Spells: I will try to keep it all like global tibia, without making new ones, since you will loose your pvp on global tibia.
@Vocs: Same as spells, won't modife anything, but only the regeneration. (probably no third promotion.)

I'll be looking this Thread, All the negative's post will be ignored.
Flee your ideas, Efren.

Join Date Apr 2010
No wonder..

In the 'old days' 7.4-8.2 there were plenty of this servers.
nowadays it's all real maps and just a few custom servers.

I'd suggest you to don't do this on your own but find yourself a good team of mappers, scripters and writers.
Also, click on the link in my signature;)

Join Date Apr 2010
No wonder..

In the 'old days' 7.4-8.2 there were plenty of this servers.
nowadays it's all real maps and just a few custom servers.

I'd suggest you to don't do this on your own but find yourself a good team of mappers, scripters and writers.
Also, click on the link in my signature;)

Don't remember of my old account password from otland, My name was last knight and started on otfans, so the join date of this account is unesesary information.
Thanks for your suggestion but sincerely i prefer doin it alone as a personal project, About everything you said (mapper, scrpiters, and writers) Only for the joining date of this account doesn't mean i do not know doing this, The only problem is the history of the otserver.

Nice article about the desigin of tibia, i read it and its a great post that i should consider, thanks again.

@Thread, Keep comming the bainstorm!
For a better Otserver, Efren.

Project Starts on Monday 25

If the reason of not commenting or supporting this thread is because of my low post's or joining date, Then i have nothing to say for does (poor inmatures). If you're not interested on what im saying or in what im trying to give to Otland community ¿then what are you doing here? This kind of things wont stop my project, im just searching for ideas. If no body wants to share their ideas then atleast comment what you think of this.

This project i wont let it fall, I have seen pretty good unfinished projects, This Project is unfinished, I will never finish it.
Ofc it will be opened to public, But by unfinish i meant that this will be on constant development and dedication.

I do not like silence or negative posts in this kind of threads, For me i prefer to call does 'inmatures' ignorants.

@thread, this time i expect more than 2 days ago.
Sincerely, Efren.

Last edited:
This is nice to see that there still are some peaple up there, that really would fight for their ideas.. ;) I would have a little suggestion to you mate. If you don't mind, I'm going to do that by PM.

This is nice to see that there still are some peaple up there, that really would fight for their ideas.. ;) I would have a little suggestion to you mate. If you don't mind, I'm going to do that by PM.

Thanks for your suggestion, Replied a PM.

@thread, This is all what you got?

Here's an idea of mine that probably will be implemented on the game only if ppl want "Our story is about a living war between 2 emperiums, Adeus and Hardek, You select witch imperum you will side with, Boths with wonderfull histories and stories, If you selected Adeus then you can kill justified any person sided with hardek, This won't affect the war system that tibia has, You can kill ppl on your side but you will get a injustified kill and the pk system will be the same as global tibia, That's why there will be a war system, the only difference is that this will work if you want war between your allies"

did you like this? comment about this idea.

Regards, Efren.

To much silence on this thread isn't?

The project starts on Monday 25, But though many things that will be implemented, This server won't be bored nor easy, Obiously im the only one making this server, So decided to give you an update on this thread, Containing really important things that will be implemented.

Officially Statements that will be implemented.

• The protocol will change everytime that Cipsoft change his and tfs make it.

• I will only use the tibia runes and spells, vocations, Im not goin to create new ones.

• There will be custom monsters, But are not mainly for level, For quest's purpose.

• No more runes on shop, only potions. You will need to make your own runes.

• be able to sell runes on shop, also the potions wont be level requirement but only money value.

• The regeneration will be slow, but decided to make the rune system as 7.4? were one sd cost 160 of mana, etc..

• Learn Spell System, You will need to buy your spells, instead of learning it, The ones that you learn instantly will be healing spells, depending on your vocation.

• Blank rune spell, cost: 5k, words: Adori Blank.

• Soul System, Different than tibia.

• Top Level, Once the server starts will be 10x and you will end on a level.

• Shop: Only premium account, or things that doesn't modify on unbalancing the game.

Premium features.

• Use boats/Carpets.

• Promote your vocation to the second phase.

• Able to learn forbbiden spells.

• regenerate the double faster than a normal vocation.

• Travel to premium islands.

The Explain of many of your douts:
Probably you though many things because of this, Well i made all this official statement because of 'balancing', Lets start with promotion, Well the only difference that you won't be able to use forbbiden spells:
Code:
[sorcerers] = hellscore;  -- exevo gran mas flam
[Druids] = Eternal Winter; -- exevo gran mas frigo
[Knights] = Fierce Berserk; -- exori gran
[Paladins] = Divine Caldera; -- exevo mas san

About Premium islands, After the server reached 80 persons, I'll update the map instantly one day after with the premium islands, I don't want people abuse the low cantity of players and level fast on premium islands.

Conserning about top level, I have decided for balanacing the game, there will be a limit of level each update comes up, When the server officialy starts, there will be a limit level (80), why? well since we want balanacing purpose and there'll many quests, stories, that i want you to make. If you didn't understand what im saying, Every 5 moths will be an update, this update will bring quests,more cities, etc.. By every update the top level will be increased, So probably the update after opening will lead to a top lvl of 120.

Soul system, Tibia use this by making runes,enchant,food and arrows purpose,
On this server the soul be used only on blank rune,enchant.

Did you like it? tell me what you think.
Hope you like it, Efren.

Projects Starts today. (Monday 25)

First of all, I want you to know that this project will not decay on existing, Today is the day when this started and will never end, This project will be made by time and organization, With quest pretty well developed and intrigueted stories, Every single thing will have its own history and life, The main priority will be the "balance" on role playing, creatures and vocations.

Main Goals of the project:
  • Balance
  • Role Playing Game
  • Story pretty well developed
  • [Modern Acc] Unique webpage.

When a Graphic Designer win the competition, I'll create a Mapping thread were you can see all the advance of the project but such competition doesn't have more than 2 persons compiting, If there is no winner then i think that i'll have to buy photoshop and been alone on this project as mentioned before.

If interested on compiting here's the thread link:
http://otland.net/f61/you-interesed-105749/

Happy Day!, Efren.

Today's News, Wensday 27.

This project now has an official Graphic Designer, His currently known as Kaotic (alias el DroKillz) on TibiaUg.com :thumbup:

drakera.png

On next week im goin to create a thread, Related to all the progress on mapping that i have done so far, Im an Amateur on mapping so don't expect to much, That Pic was edited by Kaotic, The map was created by me.

Have a nice day!
Yours, Efren.

Back