• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

FYI, banning an IP is rather useless for a player that have router, it has a dynamic IP AKA it changes, rofl ;D also, havent threathend u at all, just quit the lies. u like playing sherlock holmes.... thats about it. Fun note: this second account indeed i did use a macro for fishing, nothing else, but my first hero still didnt use botted, so stop saying else.

well then you lied the whole conversation today. and now we gonna believe you that you din't bot the latest 48 minutes a the training monks with dancing on precise x amount of counts in clockwise. Please get better excuses then that "watching tv" story.

P.S. Thanks for the free bump.

BTW: i guess you know the reason an ban is for giving you a break in-game, to teach your lesson about what you did. (so what your doing is still wrong).

Don't whine about it
Anyone get banned
Is banned for a reason
So please Stop whining ;)

Still same problems with Lagmacun and I'm not surprised at all
don't u think that problem might be elsewhere than "bad" players? ^^

Don't whine about it
Anyone get banned
Is banned for a reason
So please Stop whining ;)

u honestly think i'd give a damn doing theses posts if it werent for me being banned without a reason? either way i dont care now. but i was not botting. thats it

u honestly think i'd give a damn doing theses posts if it werent for me being banned without a reason? either way i dont care now. but i was not botting. thats it

Do you actually think that a "Botter" Would confess he did bot?
Well If you don't care stop posting
And i believe that youssef doesn't want people like you in his Server
It's his server.That's it
;)

Still same problems with Lagmacun and I'm not surprised at all
don't u think that problem might be elsewhere than "bad" players? ^^

after watching my thread 100x finally posting again? Don't cry you should be happy i banned you once after several warnings after your ban i warned you also much and then you received it. So you should thank me.
After all we all know the community is getting downside same for the Open-tibia servers and community. I call it the "botcommunity". And yes it's huge and i can't help that a part of it joins mine server. I gave enough proof, and you know it but because you got banned you are helping him?, How mature.
I did not work one year on a server that gets fucked by cheaters or rule breakers, the way to much players on line can take long but i got at least an server where FAIR players deserve their fun.

P.S. I guess deep inside your all you love the server, as i see all those free bumps.

It is really dumb to not follow ever rule when the server population is low(wich makes it very easy to keep an eye on everyone). It's not my fault that you got caught in here, This is not an server with no-logout zone in pz, botters and a full population that got fucked.

Laugh now botters/cheaters/rule breakers, I will laugh at the end when i worked on a hard server(wich i constantly update), with at least a good community and fair Gamemasters.

either u did tp Waayzie or he tped himself with his gm char because i saw it lol, and u cant realy say anything bout mcers or botters because u mc on ur server with ur playing char and god char

1. i do not mc we got 3 gm's here, so get your facts straight.
2. You can't be next to him because he was in a vip city because he bought VIP
3. the server is back online.

Sorry that it crashed it happens rarely like once a day.

1. i do not mc we got 3 gm's here, so get your facts straight.
2. You can't be next to him because he was in a vip city because he bought VIP
3. the server is back online.

Sorry that it crashed it happens rarely like once a day.

Him being in vip city? yeah that explains how he killed stunna which doesnt have vip ;D

oh sure and now he was killing him? what will your next post contain? that stunna can fly trough POI?
Pleasee that you got caught for using unofficial software twice doesn't mean you are allowed to tell bad stories.
I don't get what you or any other banned people are crying here? You guys just moves from one to the other servers
ina short period why would you waste time for a topic like this? All your banned people comes with bad lame excuses, wich will never work on the hard facts of mine REAL story.
and even if he did, how hard is is to move a place to another VIP place ever heard from the VIP isle southern of dragons?

Thanks for the bump again.

hehe can't wait :)! doesn't matter what he says everyone with at least an brain knows that he just don't know what he says.
I convert his lies to free bumps in mine eyes.

Currently the server is ofline
Don't worry It will go online in few minutes ;)

Keep on joining people!

Dont listen to them haters, they're all mad cuz they got caught cheating. I am a normal player on this server (I dont know the GM from before or something like that) and I can honestly say this is the best server I've played in a long time. Give it a try!