• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
who's scott?
LOL joke :D Yea scott this weekend i dindt have school today or tomorrow so i have been online in morning, afternoon, and night, and ur never on

new systems soon! ( at next patch)
Honor system, hand in creature products or gems/rings from mining+crafting for Honor, to receive special benefits and a cool outfit!

improved mining system! mine emeralds and 'forge' them into 1 of 5 random rings at a Forge!

boss respawn time reduced to 10-20 seconds! and exp increased by 80%!

new cooking system! catch fish and cook them on a stove to create special fish with major buffs/heals! (+ skills for 5 mins etc)

turn in gems/shards/rings/cooked fish to an npc for huge exp rewards! thats right, you can level up without ever killing a monster! go fish or mine and level at the same time! while also making your self a lot of supplies to hunt with !

new cooking system! catch fish and cook them on a stove to create special fish with major buffs/heals! (+ skills for 5 mins etc)

turn in gems/shards/rings/cooked fish to an npc for huge exp rewards! thats right, you can level up without ever killing a monster! go fish or mine and level at the same time! while also making your self a lot of supplies to hunt with !

mine for gems, create rings, sell the rings you dont need or want for exp! same goes for fishing and normal gems from mining!!
OR you can trade your rings and cooked fish for honor, get enough and you'll get special benefits and a cool unique outfit that only those with the highest honor rank can use!!

honor ranks > Town guard > defender > crusader > hero > Guardian

Last edited:
Rofl. Because the trogdor still comes in the night. I still want a trogdor sprite. Maybe after I finish GM outfit and the other thing you wanted, I'll try making trogdor. xD

Back