• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
He said 1/2 max 3 days =(

maybe you should learn how to read then you can see wat i said map 1 day, scripts 2-3 map 1-3 and this just using 5h of your day
1+3+3=7

so max 7 days to make a server like this:eek:

maybe you should learn how to read then you can see wat i said map 1 day, scripts 2-3 map 1-3 and this just using 5h of your day
1+3+3=7

so max 7 days to make a server like this:eek:

well w/e, but i am sure you guys cant make it as good as this, in 1 week max, the map can be done in 1/3 days when you are all the time behind your pc, and scripts too :p but i guess you won't do that, and now, you got the idea of makin shards ect, so its easyer to make it faster, for moist, i guess, it was hard to create it i >>guess<<

Ehh, yes :p

Give me 500€ and i will make a server like this, just more stable and better mapping in around 6-7 days.

Why would someone give you 500 euro to make a server like this?

If you guys dont like it GTFO.
Quit flaming, go play another OT then.

well w/e, but i am sure you guys cant make it as good as this, in 1 week max, the map can be done in 1/3 days when you are all the time behind your pc, and scripts too :p but i guess you won't do that, and now, you got the idea of makin shards ect, so its easyer to make it faster, for moist, i guess, it was hard to create it i >>guess<<

nope i can make this max 7days using 5h a day ;) bu theres no point since my net sucks unless jocce hosts it

@ all of the people patting moist on the back about how great he did of a job on serv and how he did it. I would like to make a statement:

He didn't map the city for 100% sure. It was mapped by Oif, his signature is imprinted in the city. (Anybody like myself that maps anything at all leaves signatures, somewhere..)

More things for highlevels. :)

Patch 6.0 said:
Hey guys so since we had a small server problem which was fixed immediatly server went down tonite for a split second and we decided this would be best time to implement the new patch

In this patch you will find we added 4 New Spawns

- Giant Ox's
- Two Nightmare Spawns
- And Grim Reapers
***These spawns are mainly dedicated to 100+
- Also we added a Blacksmith Arena and did a 20% boost on ranger spells to try and balance them a bit more
- New Fish have also been added to the fishing system

Message me ingame:
Beale

Im currently a level 89 Wizard,
Full Tier 5 Set. :)

Anyone who needs help I'll help you. :)

Last edited:
Back