• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How u fixed? I got it too :x

edit : nvm u cant donate via phone so wont play , will play if u add it otherwise GL :p

maybe buy premium ingame?
dude you think really a donation is a donation when the owner get only 25% of the paid money?

seriously dont cry just leave this thread

maybe buy premium ingame?
dude you think really a donation is a donation when the owner get only 25% of the paid money?

seriously dont cry just leave this thread

Did I cry? lol.. I just said Nvm which means Nevermind for u retarded guys (Pointing on Darkflame) and the reason why he shouldn't waste his time on explaining how he made the client work you jerk, so what if he gets 25% of the cash, he can make it more expensive? Lol

It seems very interesting, accept from the graphical side.

Did I cry? lol.. I just said Nvm which means Nevermind for u retarded guys (Pointing on Darkflame) and the reason why he shouldn't waste his time on explaining how he made the client work you jerk, so what if he gets 25% of the cash, he can make it more expensive? Lol

do i need comment this?

do i need comment this?

Do you need to comment that? Nope, your choice
Do you need to learn English? Yes, which you failed with so far :) just take a look at your last post >.<" Seriously, a 3 years old kid can type in English better than you >_<"

i fixed it by downloading the patcher, putting it in the folder i have the client in then opening the patcher and open the client via that

Do you need to comment that? Nope, your choice
Do you need to learn English? Yes, which you failed with so far :) just take a look at your last post >.<" Seriously, a 3 years old kid can type in English better than you >_<"

weinend.jpg

ROFL it's like watching 2 3 year old children fighting for toys.

Damn we need Znote again to give me access to the www/ directory. I can't fix the web bugs, and I won't publish it on any list until I got that fixed :(

(People if you start without equipment create a new char for now lol)

ROFL it's like watching 2 3 year old children fighting for toys.

^ this

@Owner: Pft gotta donate to use engineering? Went back to trainers and xlogged after that...also need donor to use train unless ur over lvl 50...what happened to if u have the money u can ride the train, now u have to be some high class citizen too?

[/QUOTE]@Owner: Pft gotta donate to use engineering? Went back to trainers and xlogged after that...also need donor to use train unless ur over lvl 50...what happened to if u have the money u can ride the train, now u have to be some high class citizen too?[/QUOTE]

I agree, and 3.8 euro is like 35 swedish crowns, which I think is alot for donating to an OT =P and u can only donate via Paypal, which I dont have, and wont get for another 2 years since Im not old enough to have a VISA, so..yeah, that sucks. :p I know sites like Daopay take alot of the cash, but I believe it would get alot of more players to donate.

EDIT - Something got terribly wrong with the quote, but w/e.

Is it off?

@Up
[QUO.TE][/QUOT.E]
No dots.

Preview:

The server is running fine. We're having some problems with the website, which are goin' to be fixed in the meantime.

Edit: the website is now running fine..

Edit2: For the ones complaining of the payment methods.. Don't despair, we're going to add more payment methods (including sms and phone).

"IMPORTANT: This is the European version! We are planning on launching an American version aswell!"

(fyi its not aswell its as well)

but how long till release of american version? ;3

The website has been updated with the new download link for the client v1.22
Now, you DON'T need the x64 patch to make it work on x64 machines.

Also, a little update, v1.22.1 was released, which fixes a bug in the lag-meter. The launcher will automatically download any required update the next time you open it.

Yea I cannot connect to server. Client does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.