• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Do you have a website to use on this server? for example? I tested some more the database of errors

is normal many warning compilling ?

Code:
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\combat.cpp(1036): warning C4018: '<=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\combat.cpp(1242): warning C4018: '<': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>commands.cpp
1>condition.cpp
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\condition.cpp(759): warning C4189: 'ret': local variable is initialized but not referenced

1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2740): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2741): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2742): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2746): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2747): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2748): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch

I think Ezz wants to keep this only for 7.7 replica, but I can create another repo editing this kind of stuff.
Also got a question and maybe you know, does this server works with the uh trap? or that was removed before 7.7?
Thanks in advance.
LoL
it's like the third time in less than a month that i see the same post on a different thread from you.. trying to do the same stuff over and over
JAJAJAJA
Simply start editing it and releasing your editions and maybe people will follow and help you.. otherwhise i highly doubt that people will start the work work you..

regards

Last edited:
Do you have a website to use on this server? for example? I tested some more the database of errors

Use any AAC compatible with TFS 1.2+ and that it works for oldschool Tibia (account numbers instead of account names).

is normal many warning compilling ?

Code:
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\combat.cpp(1036): warning C4018: '<=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\combat.cpp(1242): warning C4018: '<': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>commands.cpp
1>condition.cpp
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\condition.cpp(759): warning C4189: 'ret': local variable is initialized but not referenced

1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2740): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2741): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2742): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2746): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2747): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch
1>c:\users\server\desktop\nostalrius-master\src\player.cpp(2748): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch

Yes, those are warnings that I really didn't pay attention to.

For anyone looking for a working Web Account Creator, @mdwilliams has converted the Znote files to allow account numbers!
Done - I haven't compiled the game server yet so this is untested, but it should get you off the ground =)
Znote AAC for Nostalrius 7.7:
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!M1MXnaLZ!gcG7cKfzQzoN3ApP7aB7JOH1YPCoGWnEBBarBXyTM7Q)
Updated Schema:
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!BlVVDQbZ!d5nlRr3dRNhwr0aHKuQ-ceStXbwPbLrBUpHrpEIKEyM)

Many thanks to him and his work, simply copy over the files, install the sql - import znotes queries and you are good to go!

Hosted on Znote AAC (http://vanilla77.ddns.net) for anyone who wants to see the server or the website function.
loggedin.png

Last edited:
What am I doing wrong?

Code:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:41 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

/home/nostal/src/weapons.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: tfs
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "tfs".
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/nostal/build

Code:
make
Scanning dependencies of target tfs
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

What am I doing wrong?

Code:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:41 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

/home/nostal/src/weapons.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: tfs
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "tfs".
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/nostal/build

Code:
make
Scanning dependencies of target tfs
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Remove weapons.cpp from the CMakeLists

maybe spells are wrong there, doing diferents hit damage in a group of creatures, i don't remenber this in old tibia

Hey @Ezzz just a quick question. This contains working guild wars correct? Just without shields, or would that be something we need to create?

From what I saw it is enabled, but I dont see the talkactions for it. I'll check more in depth tomorrow but in the mean time I figured the question wouldn't hurt.
i haven't checked nostalrius files but maybe it works via website

Guild Wars work 100% through the website - only thing is on the website's end, you can disband the guild before the war is even finished. But that's on the webacc's end, not the server..

On another note, trying to compile the remere's map editor you have for this but run into this error.
Any help?
Code:
 Cannot open include file: 'wx/defs.h':

Guild Wars work 100% through the website - only thing is on the website's end, you can disband the guild before the war is even finished. But that's on the webacc's end, not the server..

On another note, trying to compile the remere's map editor you have for this but run into this error.
Any help?
Code:
Cannot open include file: 'wx/defs.h':
edit guild / guildwars.php and remove that buttom c:
btw you have item editor for this server?

Back