• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Lua:
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- cotire 1.7.6 loaded.
-- Performing Test COMPILER_KNOWS_CXX11
-- Performing Test COMPILER_KNOWS_CXX11 - Success
-- Performing Test COMPILER_KNOWS_STDLIB
-- Performing Test COMPILER_KNOWS_STDLIB - Failed
-- Found GMP: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
-- Found PugiXML: /usr/include
-- Could NOT find LuaJIT (missing: LUA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- MySQL Include dir: /usr/include/mysql  library dir: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
-- MySQL client libraries: mysqlclient
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - found
-- Looking for pthread_create
-- Looking for pthread_create - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found Lua: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libluajit-5.1.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so (found version "")
-- Boost version: 1.65.1
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   system
--   filesystem
-- CXX target tfs cotired without unity build.
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done

When cmake ..
Help pls!

does anyone has a converter to convert this to an otbm that works with normal otbm format? so other ots could use it

does anyone has a converter to convert this to an otbm that works with normal otbm format? so other ots could use it

You can just compile RME and in the saving map, make it save the item ID as client ID instead of server ID and then proceed to open the map with Nostalrius' map editor.

Edit: I fixed the problem i had. But now i have a new problem.

It says "accountnumber or password is not corrrect"And i have changed the PW in in Phpmyadmin. But doesnt work. Can someone help me? :)
did you encrypt it?

You can just compile RME and in the saving map, make it save the item ID as client ID instead of server ID and then proceed to open the map with Nostalrius' map editor.
Gonna check thanks ezzz

I change some things and create a PR with changes to try help: Feature/general improvements by jeansouzak · Pull Request #59 · TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius/pull/59/files)

I fixed some errors and sent some improvements:
  • Removed -Werror from cmakelists to complete compile
  • Improve tiles when splash (blood) stacking. Fix to update spectators tile vectors and receive and fix for OTClient
  • Fixing healing runes and healing spells formula
  • Removed weapons.cpp from cmakelists
  • Improve combat distance (paladin) and knight damages
  • Added experience stages example

Is it possbile to save the server some how? Can't find any command in talkactions.xml
Or is it only by server save?

I change some things and create a PR with changes to try help: Feature/general improvements by jeansouzak · Pull Request #59 · TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius/pull/59/files)

I fixed some errors and sent some improvements:
  • Removed -Werror from cmakelists to complete compile
  • Improve tiles when splash (blood) stacking. Fix to update spectators tile vectors and receive and fix for OTClient
  • Fixing healing runes and healing spells formula
  • Removed weapons.cpp from cmakelists
  • Improve combat distance (paladin) and knight damages
  • Added experience stages example
You improved and fixed based on which reference point?

I've found a small issue with rope spots ,(i really don't know if its the correct behavior, correct me if i'm wrong).
If you place an item, body or container on top of a rope spot and right click to use it, instead of using the item or opening the container, you receive the message "you cannot use this object".

Hello guys. Is there a bank system for this server? To withdraw, deposit and transfer gold coin?

I'm having trouble copying using this tutorial:

make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
Post automatically merged:

After the command: cmake ..

CXX target tfs cotired without unity build.
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:41 (add_executable):
Cannot find source file:

/home/Servidor/Aibit2/Nostalrius-master/src/weapons.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
.hxx .in .txx

Cmakelist line 41: add_executable(tfs ${tfs_SRC})

-----------------------------------

Hello guys. Is there a bank system for this server? To withdraw, deposit and transfer gold coin?
Fix.

@Edit
I am unable to edit my latest messages so I tell you: I have already solved the problem of copilation. I just can't compile with the changes in Creatureevents.cpp (I need to add HealthChange).

If someone understands and wants to help me, I have a topic for this: TFS 1.X+ - HELP- Healthchange (CreatureScript). (https://otland.net/threads/help-healthchange-creaturescript.273006/)

Last edited:
NPC (final version) where you can buy or sell (40% of the price) items like weapons, shields, helmets, armors, legs, boots, amulets or magic.
Useful for people that playing alone or in small group of people.

Changes: added magic stuff like bp full of life fluids, mana fluids, ih, uh, gfb, sd, mw and price fixes.

You can find him in Thais depot.
View attachment 34686
Hi Tarantino, how do I add this NPC to my nostalrius server? is it as simple as just copying into the data/npc/ folder? or will I need to recompile? many thanks

Just add the files to the folder and that is it.
thankyou, npc now works as intended...two more questions if I may:

1) when I change a player's magic level in phpmyadmin, I can see the change in game. But when I change 'mana spent' (to correspond with the chosen magic level) it keeps resetting. Am I doing something wrong? I have made similar changes to xp (level 35 and 602,000 exp) and that worked fine.

2) is it easy to copy a player in phpmyadmin?

thanks again

Back