• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Just change of distro
Post automatically merged:

Don't waste your money & time by Nostalrious 4.0 XD use better rtfs 1.4 from nekiro

Last edited:
Just change of distro

Don't waste your money & time by Nostalrious 4.0 XD use better rtfs 1.4 from nekiro
Well who is using money on using this free Nostalrius project? I don't know of anyone.
And as for VIP Nostalrius, it is better than this leak, and is OT compatible besides of working with both lua and CipSoft format npcs, and it's backwards compatible unlike this leak that is very complicated to work with, the two are very different projects, VIP Nostalrius was reworked from 0 from latest TFS, it's not a fork from this public leak.

taking parts and using free fixes taken from tfs 1.4? couldn't be surprised you are doing it again ezz.

This reminds me of OTCV8 5k and mehahclient v1 free, same different thing core.
this is my humble opinion!!

Just change of distro

Lmfao, Nekiro from tfs 1.4 still VERY bugged. You have one or a few guys working on downgrading sources, while keeping them maintained, it's impossible to get 100% of the bugs. There are tons of bugs present from Nekiro's downgrade. If you want bug-free 7.7 with 100% cipsoft algorithms, full quests, etc, purchase VIP Nostalrius, otherwise GL.

i will realzase soon a free 7.4-7.6 full rl mechanics for free relax just wait ... it's time to stop (abuse people) when really all the bugs are already solved and can be found in different forums for free.

Maybe I'm wrong, let me know, I'm not saying you shouldn't donate, but charging for a stolen code * is not the solution.

i will realzase soon a free 7.4-7.6 full rl mechanics for free relax just wait ... it's time to stop (abuse people) when really all the bugs are already solved and can be found in different forums for free.

Maybe I'm wrong, let me know, I'm not saying you shouldn't donate, but charging for a stolen code * is not the solution.
1635644919435.jpeg

ezzz might have done a better downgrade than nekiro, but still have my doubts that it's bugfree, the 1.2 version had alot of flaws, i guess we will see when his "VIP" thing is over

@adric21 you should post it on github, so we can help you

ezzz might have done a better downgrade than nekiro, but still have my doubts that it's bugfree, the 1.2 version had alot of flaws, i guess we will see when his "VIP" thing is over

@adric21 you should post it on github, so we can help you
Adric has nothing, he’s not even a coder. Guy is a troll. As far as nostalrius 1.4, ezzz will provide constant support to all who buy it. Don’t forget ezzz created nostalrius 5+ Years ago, and it is still the most bug free 7.7 server based on cipsoft files.

What exactly do you mean with "stolen code"? I'm curious to know what rumors have been spreading about my Nostalrius Project leak.

how to throw npc files into the map editor? nostalrius-7-7

i have error do not files dont xml

You are not able to, you define NPCs coordinates inside the NPC file.
Are you the hoster of nostalrius atm ? and if so, do u have any idea when you will open the next season? I know its the wrong forum for the question but i just stumbled upon the thread and figured i'd ask :)

Well, I have downgraded nekiro 1.5 even more and used every single formula from nostalrius. I dont think there is a better distro than the oen from nekiro. Especially now, when he fixed the depo.
this is awesome distro, if u you add some commits from forgotten, will be no bugs at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have downgraded nekiro 1.5 even more and used every single formula from nostalrius. I dont think there is a better distro than the oen from nekiro. Especially now, when he fixed the depo.
this is awesome distro, if u you add some commits from forgotten, will be no bugs at all!
What changes did you do there? Because his distro is downgraded from high tibia version.. Many things needs to change to have a legit old school

What changes did you do there? Because his distro is downgraded from high tibia version.. Many things needs to change to have a legit old school
I've done everything exactly like it was in Tibia 7.6 because I will run server 7.72 soon and it took me a lot of time since Nekiro released it. From attack formulas to npc, spell, player and monster behaviours and the whole time delay and client changes. I had to watch tons of tibicam videos from 7.6 to achieve mu result. There are still some bugs but they are not imperceptible to players.
All I can say is that distribution is more stable and much better than any other like othire, otx, yourots, nostarius, tibialegacy etc.
I have proper 7.6 Tibia server now. I highly recommend Nekiros distro.

I've done everything exactly like it was in Tibia 7.6 because I will run server 7.72 soon and it took me a lot of time since Nekiro released it. From attack formulas to npc, spell, player and monster behaviours and the whole time delay and client changes. I had to watch tons of tibicam videos from 7.6 to achieve mu result. There are still some bugs but they are not imperceptible to players.
All I can say is that distribution is more stable and much better than any other like othire, otx, yourots, nostarius, tibialegacy etc.
I have proper 7.6 Tibia server now. I highly recommend Nekiros distro.
Nostalrius is by far the most accurate server for a 7.72 tibia version when it comes to public distros.
You should match the RE tarball files against nostalrius then you would notice it's simply a so much closer approach than any other public distro, Nekiro downgraded included.
Having said all this, I personally use Othire (not Nostalrius,i like a lot more Othire) and implemented every mechanic and actions (moveuse.dat, npc files, monsters spawns, items, etc) from the tarball into it and i can tell you, Nostalrius is the closest to the real thing and probably you will only notice it if you do all the manual work REing the tarball to your own distro, and matching it against Nostalrius.
Just as an example, there are many items that aren't in the client .dat because cipsoft used a "disguise" flag for certain items, using items sprites from other items, and changing their properties, so you probably don't have the purple flames, the unamovible boxes in the djinn tower or the Ominous Pilar working properly (yes, you shouldn't be able to see the magicthrowers or any monster of that kind, not even their names or in battlelist box, because they're permanently invisible and you only see the Ominous Pilar sprite above them, although if you try to "see" at it you will eventually see the Magicthrower instead because even if a Stalker is invisible, you should still be able to "see" it in the real thing.)
There are many other examples and i'm not telling Nostalrius is the best option, but for sure it's the most accurate for a 7.72 version as for those topics mentioned above.

Nostalrius is by far the most accurate server for a 7.72 tibia version when it comes to public distros.
You should match the RE tarball files against nostalrius then you would notice it's simply a so much closer approach than any other public distro, Nekiro downgraded included.
Having said all this, I personally use Othire (not Nostalrius,i like a lot more Othire) and implemented every mechanic and actions (moveuse.dat, npc files, monsters spawns, items, etc) from the tarball into it and i can tell you, Nostalrius is the closest to the real thing and probably you will only notice it if you do all the manual work REing the tarball to your own distro, and matching it against Nostalrius.
Just as an example, there are many items that aren't in the client .dat because cipsoft used a "disguise" flag for certain items, using items sprites from other items, and changing their properties, so you probably don't have the purple flames, the unamovible boxes in the djinn tower or the Ominous Pilar working properly (yes, you shouldn't be able to see the magicthrowers or any monster of that kind, not even their names or in battlelist box, because they're permanently invisible and you only see the Ominous Pilar sprite above them, although if you try to "see" at it you will eventually see the Magicthrower instead because even if a Stalker is invisible, you should still be able to "see" it in the real thing.)
There are many other examples and i'm not telling Nostalrius is the best option, but for sure it's the most accurate for a 7.72 version as for those topics mentioned above.

Comments like this fill me on the inside <3

I agree with you but I have alrady implemented this mechanic in my distro from Nekiro. I have all of the "unknown" items too, like mud pool etc.

I agree with you but I have alrady implemented this mechanic in my distro from Nekiro. I have all of the "unknown" items too, like mud pool etc.

Wow, your server seems awesome! ur so cool!

Too bad ur server wont be popular anyway :)
Enjoy programming.

Back