• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

He lures people into typing their pin code into an application called BankID, when this person types the pin code tjafs gets access to the persons bank account. This is how he made money. In a period of time it has been news all around Sweden about this scam.

He knows what he have done, he knows that someday something will happen and it will end. Nothing good will last long.

Here are some articlas of the news that might be to an interest.
Bank-id | Aftonbladet (https://www.aftonbladet.se/tagg/fa18d339-5640-41a4-bfce-63c5584d9ff3?page=1)

PS: If you'd like to have evidence I can send you an entire conversation where he tried to do the same scam on me. But I was smart enough to not get tricked into typing my own personal pin code.

Oh. Well that's just nasty.
Though it seems a bit of a bold claim to declare him some kind of bank fraud mastermind currently being hunted by the police.

Is there even any evidence to this?

1547682524127.png
1547682540319.png
1547682591483.png

trying to use logic to connect some things
Please elaborate on the part where he supposedly steals elderly people.

I don't know much about him but these that I'm posting, and in the next hours maybe I'm going to post a new thread warning people about this guy to be careful with him, he is this Instagram wealthy dude, who apparently "gets money by betting on bitcoins" websites, and it's a lot of money, we're talking about over 200k euro on just bitcoins (he has shown me his bitcoin wallets on multiple websites and many were worth for over 200k euros), he doesn't send money using his real identity, is always careful of people knowing who he is, I was working with him for months, and he never let me know his real name or anything personal about him. He also has a monopoly with people on websites that sell Tibia accounts and Tibia accounts as well, possibly just friends with them, not saying everyone is to blame of his dirty money.

He even used to tell me that he is only this careful so the government does not take his money away with the "billings", you know that you must pay a % of the money you make to the government, well, he was always careful about this too.

He is a child, and a sociopath, he doesn't know what to do with all the money he has stolen.

View attachment 34031
View attachment 34032
View attachment 34033

I don't know much about him but these that I'm posting, and in the next hours maybe I'm going to post a new thread warning people about this guy to be careful with him, he is this Instagram wealthy dude, who apparently "gets money by betting on bitcoins" websites, and it's a lot of money, we're talking about over 200k euro on just bitcoins (he has shown me his bitcoin wallets on multiple websites and many were worth for over 200k euros), he doesn't send money using his real identity, is always careful of people knowing who he is, I was working with him for months, and he never let me know his real name or anything personal about him. He also has a monopoly with people on websites that sell Tibia accounts and Tibia accounts as well, possibly just friends with them, not saying everyone is to blame of his dirty money.

He even used to tell me that he is only this careful so the government does not take his money away with the "billings", you know that you must pay a % of the money you make to the government, well, he was always careful about this too.

He is a child, and a sociopath, he doesn't know what to do with all the money he has stolen.
He told me he is selling weed and trading btc thats how he earn for life

@Rexxar The dude has no programming experience at all, there's no possible way he'd create an app and spread stuff around a whole country & be a tibian player at the same time, this is just balls. Read the article, a mafia is being quoted, I didn't know tibian players belonged to mafias.

@Rexxar The dude has no programming experience at all, there's no possible way he'd create an app and spread stuff around a whole country & be a tibian player at the same time, this is just balls. Read the article, a mafia is being quoted, I didn't know tibian players belonged to mafias.
Its just an mongoloid which is trying to reach something on cyber, hes probably poor as fuck and sad in real life xD

FI0AQPu.jpg

thank you for this : ) could you please upload an updated database.sql file? the one that followed seem to miss some tables

Btw. he has bought that files and told you that he will release it, so you did it before him? I can't get it ;p

This person should definitely start working for the IRS if he's come up with a way to both track and reverse bitcoin payments.
Also the random namecalling is a very nice touch, it's almost like he forgot everyone already knows getting names via social media is a thing.

we're talking about over 200k euro on just bitcoins (he has shown me his bitcoin wallets on multiple websites and many were worth for over 200k euros)

Honestly I get the feeling he was just showing off. It would take me precisely 5 seconds to edit a 0.000001 to a 100.00 using the web developer console. If he figured out how to press F12 then he could do it too.

He has no idea on programming (or anything even), he buys many servers from multiple people, including Nottingster (according to him), he doesn't know anything about OTS, like literally he just pays people to do things for him (so he put me in a situation, as a Venezuelan, hope you've seen the news) on which he would threaten me to release my files if I did not proceed to help him for free, and even though I did help him many times, but he's always high and drunk so he doesn't think straight.

The main point is, that don't get your hands in dirty money and with dirty disruptive people!

He told me he is selling weed and trading btc thats how he earn for life

lol, he never told me he "sold weed", but he did told me he smoked a lot of shit (he was high and drunk almost every time, hence why most of his decisions are impulsive and childish), he does gamble a lot of bitcoins though I've seen it, and for thousands of euros. Just not too long ago, localbitcoins blocked one of his wallets for 125k euro because of some suspicious activity related to it, and localbitcoins requested him to show his true identity, he preferred to lose the 125k euro.

Its just an mongoloid which is trying to reach something on cyber, hes probably poor as fuck and sad in real life xD

His instagram says otherwise, and I have seen him on video cam and it's the same guy, and he lives a wealthy life, not saying everything must be come from stealing elderly people.

@Rexxar it was on screenshare, he went and logged in on his wallets manually and showed the balance of each one, he didn't use developer tools for it.

His instagram says otherwise, and I have seen him on video cam and it's the same guy, and he lives a wealthy life, not saying everything must be come from stealing elderly people.

If you have his instagram, and copies of his screenshots showing off high sums of bitcoins, as well as various claims to committing tax fraud (hiding money from the Swedish IRS, etc). Then I suggest you visit the Swedish IRS website (Skatteverket) and file a report on him and give them as much information as you can.

They would absolutely love to nail his ass with back taxes and legal action.

Btw. he has bought that files and told you that he will release it, so you did it before him? I can't get it ;p
If you have his instagram, and copies of his screenshots showing off high sums of bitcoins, as well as various claims to committing tax fraud (hiding money from the Swedish IRS, etc). Then I suggest you visit the Swedish IRS website (Skatteverket) and file a report on him and give them as much information as you can.

They would absolutely love to nail his ass with back taxes and legal action.

He just closed his Instagram account, but I still have screenshots of it.

Some people are saying that the existing SQL is missing some tables (and it's true, it's from the CipSoft skull system).
The up to date SQL has been pushed to the git, since the existing sql file within the main folder was a bit outdated :oops: sorry!

It has been uploaded, please, pull the changes accordingly.

I thought Tinkz would give you feedback regarding the problems I found. Spells formulas are wrong, imprecise damage for players with maglevel*3+level2 <100, check OTHire formulas.

I thought Tinkz would give you feedback regarding the problems I found. Spells formulas are wrong, imprecise damage for players with maglevel*3+level2 <100, check OTHire formulas.

When he was running the server, he wasn't running damage/spell/monsters formulas.

Back