• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

I've spent over 3 years making this server a reality, but I was forced into that, the other guy was going to release my files if I did not cooperate with him, sorry but no, and not just that, during the drama, he gave my files to a long time hacker of my old files called (Okke), so me and my friends really did not like Okke getting my files for free in the middle of the drama by this "partner", and he has actually even bumped my own jobs thread offering my own code, meaning that him having this distribution, he was going to make thousands of $ by selling parts of it, if not all, hence why I've come to this decision, releasing everything makes me lose a lot of money in stuff I could have sold piece by piece to people interested, but I'm tired of this behavior in Tibia, where everything is a monopoly.

Good job. Good luck in your life.

I've spent over 3 years making this server a reality, but I was forced into that, the other guy was going to release my files if I did not cooperate with him, sorry but no, and not just that, during the drama, he gave my files to a long time hacker of my old files called (Okke), so me and my friends really did not like Okke getting my files for free in the middle of the drama by this "partner", and he has actually even bumped my own jobs thread offering my own code, meaning that him having this distribution, he was going to make thousands of $ by selling parts of it, if not all, hence why I've come to this decision, releasing everything makes me lose a lot of money in stuff I could have sold piece by piece to people interested, but I'm tired of this behavior in Tibia, where everything is a monopoly.
Are we talking about Tjafs ?

Hello there,

to clarify the situation for once: I never hacked you, you sell your shit to tons of people, people come and ask me for help, in trade I got the files, I never even had contact to you, ever, I tried messaging you once after you set your current signature to make things clear to you but it seems discussing with you is comparable to playing chess with a pidgeon, still you accuse me of something I have not done. I'm glad things turned out the way they did, though, I never needed you or your code, while you were selling your shit for thousands of dollars I was working with some people on my own files.

Here some screenshots of the first conversation I've ever had with you:
HVVqAi9.png

Clearly you can see above that I didn't have your server at the time, but I was interested in the sources to see how you did it, I said "I have it already" in the matter of "I don't need your stuff, I have my own".

Here's the second and last time I had contact with you:
wz1cHRJ.png

vbzJByG.png

Edit: Some other accusations you're doing in this thread right now: I never bumped any thread of yours offering my service over yours, actually I never sold anything over this forum to anyone other than fixed some TFS problems to some people for a few bucks, if you say or think I did please present us some proof instead of throwing shit at the ventilator.I remember commenting on @CipsoftStinks having a question about something on your thread, I friendly explained what was the deal and what I had done in order to achieve the same results.
And again: I never came to use / sell or release your code, it seems like you've ran into this shit all by yourself just by some "childish" hate on me having your files due to your own incompetence. You might know how to code, but you're just at level 1 on social skills and understanding how life and people work.

Here, I took the time and found the post where I suppose he thinks I wanted to offer my services or whatever on his thread:
GDC0auy.png

If you're curious to read the whole thread, here's the link: Programmer - Hire me on weekly basis (https://otland.net/threads/hire-me-on-weekly-basis.246148/page-4#post-2508296)

As you can see I don't offer anything on it.

Have a nice day, maybe for once you can stop the tempest in your small teapot...
Okke

Last edited:
Are we talking about Tjafs ?

Yes, I would be careful with this guy, it was even before all the drama that someone on Discord told me that he tried to hack their github account, I didn't believe it, until everything went to hell with him.

Yes, I would be careful with this guy, it was even before all the drama that someone on Discord told me that he tried to hack their github account, I didn't believe it, until everything went to hell with him.
Used to open an server with him few months ago, we hired my scripter for task system, he wrote and he never used to paid for it. it was my friend @Joe Rod as scripter. That guy is really strange, changing accounts doing a lot of things which aren't understandable for humans, by the way, price of that task system was 25euros, I told him I will release his files public, he told me he paid it 4-5k $, never used to trust him, still got these files, never went in there

To make things clear: is it Septera ? XD Fail before start

Used to open an server with him few months ago, we hired my scripter for task system, he wrote and he never used to paid for it. it was my friend @Joe Rod as scripter. That guy is really strange, changing accounts doing a lot of things which aren't understandable for humans.

He has many accounts, even on Facebook (the ones he uses to bait elderly people in Sweden), he is this vicki guy who commented, and also "piraten" here on otland, he is one of those guys who is always behind a VPN and has setup a monopoly among servers, he is dangerous, he is a child, and a sociopath, there's a police dispute opened against him in Sweden, but it has been impossible to get his real identity to bring him into justice.

To make things clear: is it Septera ? XD Fail before start

No, Septera's owner is a good friend of mine, it is not the person I'm referring to.

No.

He has many accounts, even on Facebook (the ones he uses to bait elderly people in Sweden), he is this vicki guy who commented, and also "piraten" here on otland, he is one of those guys who is always behind a VPN and has setup a monopoly among servers, he is dangerous, he is a child, and a sociopath, there's a police dispute opened against him in Sweden, but it has been impossible to get his real identity to bring him into justice.

No, Septera's owner is a good friend of mine, it is not the person I'm referring to.

No.
I personally think its this guy on discord right now Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/m86ljz) ( OG Silver )
Might be wrong, but this is my feeling

I don't have a monopoly of files like them, I don't even know what is this "classicwar" I've only worked with my own files and projects, so no, what's up?

Hmm?
trying to use logic to connect some things

Lmao he does what now?

He lures people into typing their pin code into an application called BankID, when this person types the pin code tjafs gets access to the persons bank account. This is how he made money. In a period of time it has been news all around Sweden about this scam.

He knows what he have done, he knows that someday something will happen and it will end. Nothing good will last long.

Here are some articlas of the news that might be to an interest.
Bank-id | Aftonbladet (https://www.aftonbladet.se/tagg/fa18d339-5640-41a4-bfce-63c5584d9ff3?page=1)

PS: If you'd like to have evidence I can send you an entire conversation where he tried to do the same scam on me. But I was smart enough to not get tricked into typing my own personal pin code.

He lures people into typing their pin code into an application called BankID, when this person types the pin code tjafs gets access to the persons bank account. This is how he made money. In a period of time it has been news all around Sweden about this scam.

He knows what he have done, he knows that someday something will happen and it will end. Nothing good will last long.

Here are some articlas of the news that might be to an interest.
Bank-id | Aftonbladet (https://www.aftonbladet.se/tagg/fa18d339-5640-41a4-bfce-63c5584d9ff3?page=1)
lmao

Back