• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalther Violet - True 7.4 Reverse Engineered Project

Getting closer to our launch. Players have been reporting any issues or differences and everything has been addressed and updated quickly.

Not only that but some further adjustments have been made in regards to how quest rewards will be reworked.

Some items only obtainable via quests were added to loot tables:
Dragon Lance was added to Dragon Lord loot.
Bright Sword was added to Hero loot
Demon Helmet was added to Demons
Guardian Halberd was added to Behemoths
Dwarven Axe was added to Dwarf Guards

Some quests will additionally reward some unique Outfits.

View attachment e2sa1O6F3t.mp4

View attachment bZ5ozMi5UF.mp4

Will there be a non-pvp server or at least optional-pvp on Nostalther?
Thank you!

Possibly in the future if there is demand for non-pvp and/or other EU based servers maybe, but this launch coming up on the 10th will be a normal PVP server.

You're adding non-7.4 & custom content to the server? Well, damn. For some reason, OTLand users just have to add custom content and cross-platform clients to all old school servers. That's exactly what old school isn't. What a loss of potential. And of course, paid closed-source like everything these days on "O"tLand. Good luck with the project though.

Tibia 7.4, or a true replica of it, will most likely never come forth. I still lurk the forums occassionally, but it's gone from open source to pump-and-dump schemes. Glad you're at least not doing this for the money. But what a loss of potential nonetheless.

Is it just me or is the name "Nostalther Violet" way too complicated and bad for search engine optimization?
yeah it's 2022 and we're not running 98SE on 1024x768 CRT monitors and we've seen every 7.4 square already like you can wake up any of us in the middle of a night asking for all the item ids on position 32045 33240 7 and you will get them so modern fixes and some changes yes please.

btw loss of potential yo mama the fuck is that supposed to mean

Love this gameplay, its ultra realistic 7.4 feelings. Half of gameplay time u looking on loading screen, maybe couse of server crashes but still is feeling like stay in que.
Not many bugs, bed mages was broken from start but they change it after 2 weeks of reports so all is fine.
Many brazilian players cry on discord about power abuse of low lvl polakos and suggestion about polish ip ban.
Server gave me lot of fun and i will play on it untill Panther will destory database by another "little fix".
/Legkan.

IRON COMPANY IS USING ILLEGAL SOFTWARE TO PLAY AND POWER ABUSE EVERY NEUTRAL PLAYER, THERE IS EVIDENCE ON THIS SERVER'S DISCORD. GAMEMASTER KEEPS DOING NOTHING BUT BAN LOW LVLS WHILE LETTING THE REAL DEAL OF BOTTERS OUT THERE.

CORRUPTED SERVER

IRON COMPANY IS USING ILLEGAL SOFTWARE TO PLAY AND POWER ABUSE EVERY NEUTRAL PLAYER, THERE IS EVIDENCE ON THIS SERVER'S DISCORD. GAMEMASTER KEEPS DOING NOTHING BUT BAN LOW LVLS WHILE LETTING THE REAL DEAL OF BOTTERS OUT THERE.

CORRUPTED SERVER
they have been banned bro

CORRUPTED SERVER
Yeah, those players were actually banned.

Please understand that things take time. We take things seriously and investigate reports. We don't make snap actions based on some 7 second gif posted in discord.

Thanks

thats too much, server is completely corrupted

we have found that pink_panther (server owner) is giving experience to iron company guild,

he is deleting messages for telling the truth, the site has been reported by numerous antivirus companies as destructive

some shady shit happening right there, i highly discourate from playing on this server

we have found that pink_panther (server owner) is giving experience to iron company guild,

he is deleting messages for telling the truth, the site has been reported by numerous antivirus companies as destructive

some shady shit happening right there, i highly discourate from playing on this server

Sounds like you're lying. Where is this proof :), Deleted? Well someone would have captured it at least.

hahahah

I purged spam discord accounts that were 1 minute old, providing false information, which is also against the rules.
Hello I heard in the #OP that this server is x24 xp but in the website its showing xp rate is x1.
I want to play there by the way, are there some premium codes?

Hello I heard in the #OP that this server is x24 xp but in the website its showing xp rate is x1.
I want to play there by the way, are there some premium codes?
The test server rates were boosted a lot, but now live server is all 1x

Can reach out on discord, too. Discord links are on our site.

Hey admin, i bielieve you should make it more known you have android client. Not everyone is fortunate to have a pc, a laptop or whatever the nowadays tibians use, some people in prisons i know also look for tibia to play during their boredom in the cell of Her Majesty Prisons. You should add that big bright logo where it screams " Mobile APK Available"
just about to download it and see how the gameplay is if its even possible on such low rate server. Nice addition to pc players, but blessing to those without it.
A litle hickup after instalation, but i managed to get it to work.
Post automatically merged:

Well its playable, but then when you think about, no hotkeys server, rate x1! Do t even know what vocation would be playable, its so hard to heal like srsly unless i choose rookstayer vocation its just not gonna work longterm.

Attachments

• D46BF943-9E15-4FAB-9035-E30C633341C3.jpeg
    D46BF943-9E15-4FAB-9035-E30C633341C3.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 25 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Hey admin, i bielieve you should make it more known you have android client. Not everyone is fortunate to have a pc, a laptop or whatever the nowadays tibians use, some people in prisons i know also look for tibia to play during their boredom in the cell of Her Majesty Prisons. You should add that big bright logo where it screams " Mobile APK Available"
just about to download it and see how the gameplay is if its even possible on such low rate server. Nice addition to pc players, but blessing to those without it.
A litle hickup after instalation, but i managed to get it to work.
Post automatically merged:

Well its playable, but then when you think about, no hotkeys server, rate x1! Do t even know what vocation would be playable, its so hard to heal like srsly unless i choose rookstayer vocation its just not gonna work longterm.
The android client should work, but it should also be checking for updates. If its the first time opening the app, make sure it was able to successfully check for and download updates.

Often the cause for the client going black like that is because the client sprites file is missing something that was added later.

How I wish CipSoft's leaked files were of the version 7.4 of the game, because that's what I want to play. I scoured around looking for how to run one, but unfortunately, one needs to adjust the files to the 7.7 version. Ugh God, how bad I wanted it, because I want to play offline only, without new updates or anything, just me alone in the world.

I've been trying to replace the sprites myself but I have been having trouble. Nobody has a SPR file of the 7.7 tailored with 7.4 sprites for sharing, please?

Damn it why wasn't it the 7.4 the leaked ones?! I just learned about it days ago but I've already spent too much time on it. I don't have joy playing the 7.7 version. I NEED THE 7.4! At least having the common objects and sprites replaced with the older version and having whatever's new intact. Like, merged, replacing the existing ones and leaving the new ones intact. ObjectBuilder doesn't do it.

Shit, I'm frustrated.

How I wish CipSoft's leaked files were of the version 7.4 of the game, because that's what I want to play. I scoured around looking for how to run one, but unfortunately, one needs to adjust the files to the 7.7 version. Ugh God, how bad I wanted it, because I want to play offline only, without new updates or anything, just me alone in the world.

I've been trying to replace the sprites myself but I have been having trouble. Nobody has a SPR file of the 7.7 tailored with 7.4 sprites for sharing, please?

Damn it why wasn't it the 7.4 the leaked ones?! I just learned about it days ago but I've already spent too much time on it. I don't have joy playing the 7.7 version. I NEED THE 7.4! At least having the common objects and sprites replaced with the older version and having whatever's new intact. Like, merged, replacing the existing ones and leaving the new ones intact. ObjectBuilder doesn't do it.

Shit, I'm frustrated.

use object builder

Back