• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OB against 3 teams LOL

Enge

Reaction score
threesom.cam
Blunt Smoka view

We didnt really want anymore unjusts and we were low on supplies so we went def :huh:

Flame away~

Smellic here, bare brothers got merked man. Pocher pming me saying "haha u guys are runing defence u loose" heres evidence of how we dont loose and ur team along with 2 others got messed up.

kinda messy but on our part we rushed and killed who/when we needed to.

Nixon bruv dont give up already ;/ ;)

<smellic again>

Well put it this way, we ran every team out there ragged. We ran over that desert rushing any team who came in our way, any people who were left were pocher <after dying> and jolly and maybe another 2 no pain members who just kept running on screen and running off ;)

threesom.cam
Blunt Smoka view

We didnt really want anymore unjusts and we were low on supplies so we went def :huh:

Flame away~

I knew this post would come, you guys did a good job yes. I was only after some targets wich I couldn't get too because "ofc teammates help each other". So it was kinda hard to get to them, anyways you guys did a good job, it suck't that most of the people didn't have Vent info neather Vent, I hope they do better next time.

cant call it a battle other team went defend the other one rushed away and it keeped like that

atleast from our side, guess they shouldnt handle our rushing ;)

/mervul

I liked the part where master canavi did nothing

I wouldnt even call it an open battle lul ,the second team didnt even fight back, they were like running through the desert

btw. ur view sux ,u was running alone like a noob ,was ur job to cover the back or woot ? I wasted like 5 minutes of my life watching this shit

File uploaded from IP address 90.214.137.26 (Sweden)

PING AWAY!

pinging on ot sux ;/
but it happens... I remember when I get pinged on softcores but I think it was old edition ,not this one ,I guess I was fighting again GM's or something

You can flame as much as you want, but I guess everyone who was there had fun. And that's what its all about.

Yeh, blunt does his own thing and isnt with the group alot but thats how he plays. Id like to see any other teams cam views to show that not one team contended with ours there, not that it wasnt hard and pretty messy though lol.

You call this ob? hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahah ok sure thing man we were all lagging besides we didnt play serious atleast i didnt could barely move but if u call this ob sure ye your so prouds u little fucking whore u suck dick anyways u dont know what itbia is fag ass

Back