• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Sry for posting again I cant edit, but also when I edit .dat and .spr it becomes a custom client, so I'm not able to edit it anymore becoz it doesnt matches the ObjectEditor's version or ItemEditor version.

Why can't I import a sprite I created in items part? I imported it in .spr but I can't find it to import it as an Item, I want to use it and give it an itemid how do I do that?
Use Object Builder in conjunction with Item editor.

Use Object Builder in conjunction with Item editor.
I have no idea what u mean, I have the item loaded in sprites part but I can't get it to items part it has to be in OBD file type and when I change it to OBD type it and import it I get an error #10000

Ok I fixed that, but still when I open the itemseditor and load the dat and spr it says the plugin couldnt load spr and dat files

I'm using Apache Flex for UI, but the core is AS3. The open tibia always needs help:
c++ = TFS, OTC, RME
c# = ItemEditor, OpenTibia library.
AS3 = ObjectBuilder.

Hey guys, this tool exports obd files. It works for version 10.79. I will not create a new thread for it because it's only an emergency tool.
How to use it:
1-Add the dat/spr 10.79 in the 'Client' folder.
2-Click on 'Load' button.
3-Select the objects and click on 'Add'.
4-Click on 'Save' button.
The objects will be exported to 'Output' folder.

Note: It's slow because the outfits are converted in a single frame group, so I advise export a maximum of 20 outfits at a time.
It may have bugs, since it has not been extensively tested.
The obd file is version 1, so has not improved animations.

Download
Scan

Man, this is really really awesome!! so at this point we could code these kind of tools with the OT library?

Why can't I import a sprite I created in items part? I imported it in .spr but I can't find it to import it as an Item, I want to use it and give it an itemid how do I do that?

How to create an object by the sprites
https://otland.net/threads/objectbuilder-10-32.208334/page-16#post-2178725

ItemEditor Download
https://otland.net/threads/new-otitemeditor.208346/page-5#post-2251245

Man, this is really really awesome!! so at this point we could code these kind of tools with the OT library?

Yes, we can.
The library:
https://github.com/ottools/open-tibia

The exporter source
https://github.com/ottools/OBDExporter

Well, you don't get me, I've already done this step but next step is adding the item to items.otb, I don't know how to do that. Because when I used objectbuilder I've done some edits to the .spr and .dat files so the itemeditor couldn't even read em and gives me a message "Plugin couldn't read .spr and .dat files."

Well, you don't get me, I've already done this step but next step is adding the item to items.otb, I don't know how to do that. Because when I used objectbuilder I've done some edits to the .spr and .dat files so the itemeditor couldn't even read em and gives me a message "Plugin couldn't read .spr and .dat files."

Are you using ItemEditor 0.3.5?
And which client version are you using?

Are you using ItemEditor 0.3.5?
And which client version are you using?
Yes I'm using itemeditor0 3 5 and my client version is an edited 8.6 because I edited the .spr and .dat files through object builder.
Please maybe I f**ked something up I know it's not the topic but I really need to know the steps for adding a custom item to a pure 8.6 client and my distro's items.otb. Please inbox me if you don't want to be offtopic. Thanks in advance.

Can you add support for 10.76? I tried compiling the sources with the new dat and spr signatures but it doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong

Thank you for your response! I'm going to move my whole server to 10.56 now, hopefully everything doesn't break

Hopefully 10.76 support will come soon with the bounty i have created. You can donate to it to speed it up.

Oh God what's up with this that we cannot open more than one instance at the same time ¬_¬

I'm using Apache Flex for UI, but the core is AS3. The open tibia always needs help:
c++ = TFS, OTC, RME
AS3 = ObjectBuilder.

Hey guys, this tool exports obd files. It works for version 10.79. I will not create a new thread for it because it's only an emergency tool.
How to use it:

Note: It's slow because the outfits are converted in a single frame group, so I advise export a maximum of 20 outfits at a time.

Download
Scan

to bad i only see files that i couldnt open so i dont really understand what to do :(

to bad i only see files that i couldnt open so i dont really understand what to do :(
They invented this really cool thing called "Google", you can search for stuff and read about it to learn.

c++ = TFS, OTC, RME
AS3 = ObjectBuilder.

How to use it:

Download
Scan
File doesn't exist (404). Could you reupload this exporter, please?

Back