• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Offering job as scripter

Proland

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone, well im also the owner of Caldeum/Elestium which was very popular. WHy isnt it anymore? because there were many bugs which need to be fixed, tommorow im gonna turn the server on and make a chracter restart so there are gonna play for sure over 300 players as usually.

I would like to offer you a job as a scripter on Elestium,

what are you gonna need to do?
for sure you need to know scripting basics which are needed to make great scripts, also you need be able to make scripts like Pits of inferno quest or any others like banshee quest.

if you are interested leave ur post here.

And happy warm welcome to sasir

none would script for a fucking scammer.
Bye

and "bugs" is not the main reason

The nab does not even know how to open xampp

He got hacked several times, thats why he stopped hosting.

And i know who did it :eek:

And happy warm welcome to sasir

none would script for a fucking scammer.
Bye

and "bugs" is not the main reason

The nab does not even know how to open xampp

He got hacked several times, thats why he stopped hosting.

And i know who did it :eek:

But proland is from Sweden right? if im not wrong, Sasir was from germany. Anyway, I don't think he's a scammer.

And if that server got so many players that fast, I am pretty sure he's very decent on otservers. ^^

The server was called Caldeum before, and was online for a long time already. Everyone started playing again after a character reset.

Back