• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Offering my services

linuxe

Reaction score
Hi there!

Was quite a long time since I was active at OTF, and now when I'm starting to feel my Tibia nerve once again, I'm interested in joining a pretty serious OT-team.

I'm not that great at content developing, so therefor I'm offering my services in areas I have knowledge of;

- Handling player issues in-game, with understandable language skills.
- Writing server stories/books/background plot etc.

In other words, I'm feeling that I could handle a GM position pretty well and also helping the team out.

But hey! I have some demands aswell:

- The main language of the server has to be English, even though I'm swedish I do want to communicate in English.
- A mature developing team. I'd like to work with people who you can talk to without having to act like a child.
- I would love if your team had some previous experience in servers, I don't want to waste my time in a server that will just shut down after one week, that would mean I've wasted my time.

My needs might sound a little high, but your server doesn't have to be like The Lost Lands or any of the great servers out there.

Match my needs and we might be able to work things out.

Over 'n out!

I've posted a topic just now looking for a person that might just be you, I'm looking for a scripter with many good ideas and who isn't afraid of taking initiative and add/make changes to server (the map and npcs will be modeled around the story and not the other way around as many servers has it) with a proper RPG feel to it, secrets and exciting parts of lore. Not the entire "world" will be discovered at the start, but I'd love lots of parts of the world being written into the story as rumours right from the start. Add me on msn: [email protected]

Grating you a GM position isn't impossible, aslong as I feel you are mature enough to handle such a task.

Back