• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how long is spent on it lol. It would if you didn't get a month to map it, but we do. So LOL. A gate is a standard thing, i was gonna use my last month unsubmitted entry for this since it has a gate which fits one of the themes perfectly. BUT i chose to remake another because i am more creative than that ;>

Anyway, mine is about 50% done. Been mapping for necronia so been kinda occupied. But as it is said in the "lord's" prayer! Thy will be done!

Good luck to everyone, hope to see lots of activity since this is a fairly common piece i expect alot of mappers to submit! :>

:D This month seems to have quite a few submissions, you better submit this time.. :C

I had internet issues last time. My service provider have fixed it :> and i will be submitting far before the final date opposed to leaving it til last minute ;)

:D Well show your July contest piece in quick showoff or somethin' :D

Maybe :) i only finished the areas i was gonna show off, though i'd rather complete the whole piece, show pics and release it for download :)

This will probably be the best competition? A common theme so lots if paticipant! Especially with a guarenteed 6 :)

Common/basic themes arent boring afterall, they lead into nice competitions :p

8* ;>

finally i entered.. :p

just travel forward in time and bring them back here :> done!

Then hsot competition early and boom! Ghostx is your pro! (bob's your tea pot)

Soo long till day 24, Im a bit eager to win, I mean check other's pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back