• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, hurry up everyone send your pieces in! Maybe they could bump the competition date if we all submit.. :>

And pfft siegh, u aint got nuttin on me nevermind gamersdont!!

Soo long till day 24, Im a bit eager to win, I mean check other's pieces.
Me too! just like I'm eager to see how you lose and get your tits punched in, I mean eager to see potatos kiss pancakes.

if everyone sends their piece and agrees that that is the final submission, I'll create it as soon as possible ;)

Peroxide want to see it AND dont say no i can show you pms where he say it xD

Too bad noone wants to see it, so noone will bother to wait.

I do, I need a laugh. So no need to wait, any time is fine.

@Topic: Well 8+ people have submitted last I heard, so like 2-5 more people to go :)

:> so like what, 40 pics? :> well potentially. YOU ALL NEED FFFFFIIIIIIVE PICS PLIX.

I almost read "AND dont say no i can show you penis".

And I got this month bros ;D

Dude stop hiding from the innevitable! We all know i will crush you all! :3 so might aswell just forget this competition scarlet, i don't wanna hurt anyone :< we all know i will win, so just give me the point now plix :>

Dude stop hiding from the innevitable! We all know i will crush you all! :3 so might aswell just forget this competition scarlet, i don't wanna hurt anyone :< we all know i will win, so just give me the point now plix :>

Thought this was a Gamersdont reply.

No way! I shall perform an overwhelming win such as the underwater castle :p

haha, happy to see you all so eager to "battle" xD

Out of the 8 submissions I have so far I have a grand total of 17 pictures :D

Last edited:
Pepole my mapping will kill your eyes ;) that no one can vote on anyone HAHAH

Depends whos piece people see first. xD

Nice to know a total of 17 images. This month is easily best competition so far.

When pepole will scroll down and see a ugly picice they will say "100% Its gamersdont"

He is trolling you! so you are shocked. You expect shit piece, boom a masterpiece! But..... it don't matter because i've got this competition on locks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back