• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahah ofc it will be awesome but when someone see a ugly picice they will say "Its gamersdont" so i gonna suprise everyone ahahah :D

- - - Updated - - -

And ghostx you think you gonna win over me HA-HA-HA you have teach me everything about mapping now i will show you my skill!!!

ahah ofc it will be awesome but when someone see a ugly picice they will say "Its gamersdont" so i gonna suprise everyone ahahah :D

- - - Updated - - -

And ghostx you think you gonna win over me HA-HA-HA you have teach me everything about mapping now i will show you my skill!!!

Too much talk, less mapping. xD How longs it been now since you said you started your piece? ;o

Nice i first started mapping in 2012 may i think the i quited like in 2-3 mounths now im back :)

@DestinationSer; he's an epic mapper, can't wait to see his piece.

*sarcasm*

When's the voting day? Imma make sure not to visit this thread.. dont wanna have nightmares by gamersdont picture..

Where are the gates of pandaria in your pictures that you used for examples?!?
This is blatant discrimination against the panda race!
BOGART WOULD DISAPPROVE!

There's no rematch for anyone. I will win and always win. I am so pro at mapping, i was the one who made the original garden of eden. It was ripped from me :<

Damn those angel lawyers finding loopholes in copyright :<

Havoc fu on pandas

ghostx you have learn me everything on mapping.. Or do you?? I dont know but i will win this mapping contest and show OTLAND i CAN MAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back