• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline chat

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello! Even though our server has nearly 100% uptime, I though it would be good to create a thread for offline chat. Feel free to discuss anything here while server is down for updating :peace:

Then you're wrong, Ralle. Couse I'm here and I'll be watching you..

I got a feeling that its gonna start some kind of fight in here xD

:p I just hope that you all - "forum fighers", will stick on this thread instead of making 999 new ones. I don't mind if you flame or w/e each other, just watch ur language and don't break the rules :O :D

^ ooo... He has got ur MSN now we know how 15 years old kid (blaze Blazey) got all donate items o .O

So, if someone got my MSN it means he automaticly gets free items? My MSN is public, lot of players got it, you can see it on server info page or here on forum. Don't talk shit if you don't know anything.

yee + theres a different way to get some donation items like having some money inrl like you dont -.-

P.S got to add , yes iam 15 years? isn't that a normal age to play this game? i mean its for all ages ? all my rl friends in my age is playing ot/rl tibia.

p.s im 15 and got more pvp skillz than you ;)

well just stop this shit. if anyone should be banned it's you sushi for shit talking ... your just whining around . as fast you die the killer is a noob ... and about bot ... think about it yourself ...

@Blazey you and PVP? (haha) two different things ; )
And i've got enough money on RL : ) But what Kid will waste it on OTS : O ! ?:huh:

@Asso Vafan Sry My pro can u forgive me?:confused:

@Dere~ I can see that u are Kid who's Spending his time to writing stupid things ; )<_<

Sushi~ <-- didn't knew that it is a girl name?..
And yes im kid.. got problems? tibia got no age limit of playing
so i prefer tibia should be for 12-15 year old peoples not like 20-30 as you-.-!

Need to say that your server is fucked :(, i was looking for a ot to play yesterday then i saw a high exp server so i checked the site, i saw that you was owner there so i tryed the server..

Before i even see my character i get debugg lol :eek:

But if i didnt get debugg it would probably be a great server

Need to say that your server is fucked :(, i was looking for a ot to play yesterday then i saw a high exp server so i checked the site, i saw that you was owner there so i tryed the server..

Before i even see my character i get debugg lol :eek:

But if i didnt get debugg it would probably be a great server

I have never had debug on my OT with this new engine that I am using for a while, are you sure you logged with 8.53?

I have never had debug on my OT with this new engine that I am using for a while, are you sure you logged with 8.53?

Hm didnt work when i tryed, then i tested with 8.5 then i got debuggs, ill try to login again

edit..

after testing again with the newest client, it didnt work

it said wrong pass or acc so i tested my rl acc and it connected to rl.. :/

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CqYObylEk

Last edited:
Hm didnt work when i tryed, then i tested with 8.5 then i got debuggs, ill try to login again

edit..

after testing again with the newest client, it didnt work

it said wrong pass or acc so i tested my rl acc and it connected to rl.. :/

video

YouTube - ot

u even made a vid bout that? roflkopter!

port 7171 btw

I think There is different between 'Sushi' And 'Sushinronek'
; ) Even 'Sushi' Is only shortcut.
And u think tibia is for ppls between 12 - 15. It's the reason why there is many retarded kids without education. And all they can is insulting.

Yours Sushi~

Back