• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Cyntara

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score

lol 7 v 1, and survived.

Group Kill on Golem, we only killed him cause he spammed some spell

lol just random :)

Those were good times ;)
I like the 'Quenn Knight Sucks!'
You guys hated him with a passion :p

id like to see ppl post more of old cyntara, videos pics, anything. i personally cant because all of mine were deleted:mad:

I got a little bored and decided to look around the cyntara forums =p

I got a few old pictures.

1337.png

Brandon2k.png

12k.jpg

My mage before i deleted him and made a knight
900.png

=O

There should be two cyntara servers. One with rebirth system, and one without.

Well well well,

It's good to see that you people are still around.<Giggle> i'm on one of the screens u made Zarz,I remember leveling Mewtwo and not being able to participate wars,and when u told me not to vhelp you on the 7v1 situation.Anyway,i'd like to know if you people are still around on the OT.I'm planning to start again but the Rebirth system seems to lay in front of me,and joining the server again.As one of the biggest donators back then,i've also seen the new donation items.It all looks interesting,except for the rebirth system.Anyway,this was Block/Mewtwo/Aim Well or whatever.I'd like to hear from you guys.

Greets,
block

yo yeah i still kinda play here, at the moment not so much bruhs are on a rl map ot and we raping.

yo yeah i still kinda play here, at the moment not so much bruhs are on a rl map ot and we raping.

i tried to make an account,downloaded the client,but i so disslike the tibia loader thingy,wtb multi ipchanger guide in there,as i'm a complete noob with those things.I've been away ,playing WoW,but as it has taken over to much of my life again(yes WoW is the most addicting game ever),i'd like to stop with it again.I could start on the RL map ot of the Bruh's,but to be fair,i cba donating over 250 euro's again ,like i did on cyntara.Anyway,get to me on msn,nab:eek:

Damn I remember that good times IM THERE!!! next to sonless hehe i have no idea how he survived that day....

@Block and elmo, I still play here and i am looking forward to see you guys online so we can Chat. :)

---Alexsand

Back