• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

I'd still fuck ur day in a fight kid, it doesn't matter how much you way. One click to the face your done

You my friend need to grow up and you need to realize the difference from a game to real life I wouldn't spend a dime on ur ass. But thx for $20 and premmy 2x

You my friend need to grow up and you need to realize the difference from a game to real life I wouldn't spend a dime on ur ass. But thx for $20 and premmy 2x
Lol, good thing i got money flow right?

Its not a job its something he does for his mom and dad and he gets cash.

Its not a job its something he does for his mom and dad and he gets cash.
I cut grass because I have to, and i'm not a bitch about it. I have a job you retard, I work with concrete forming now shh..

Salar.. Your fucking pathetic. Couldn't even keep a lie going about you playing football. When I first meet you I even asked about that and you said you quit. I played the fucking sport for 6 years. Because I have some fucking self respect ( and love the sport :p) and I'm not a fucking 500 pound vampire hunting dragons 24/7 when I'm "RETIRED" From tibia.

Dear god what year was that gr 9 brett I'm in grade 11 now I wanted to play sr year not junior yr I even told you ill go back when I'm a senior a lie? Why don't u actually prove that I'm lieing everyone says I'm lieing but no I know I'm not lieing and I know I'm right and I know that ur wrong. That's the good.self.respect everyone should have

i go on tibia max 2 hrs a day.. Im on pc for max 3-5 hrs a day. I post on forums during the night or when im at school on my phone. So yes i got a life gg

Back