• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ole's Sprites! ;)

the outfits need some practise, but you have the shading techniques and all that sorted so once you get the shaping right you'll be great at them! :)

He doesn't have the right shading techniques, its just a beginning where he is. AA, Highlights, ever heard of them?

You flamers, he's really good for a beginner! :)
thanks m8 ;)
and I've been studdying the real tibia sprites, the new ones are bad how ever the older ones has the head lights from one side and shades from the other. but the new ones has the light from the front. it's copy and mirror paste... so I'm glad I'm not a real tibia spriter :S
(btw if anythings wrong here tell me in a comment, cuz I'm drunk as hell!)

Here is the promised tip for the A.A(Antialising), I really don't have time to explain these things that have loads of tutorials and so on... Maybe not here, but they really do. ;) Edited sprite of kirvis/axas.
antialiasing5v400.png

Back