• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ole's Sprites! ;)

start (RAW)

first pic, and I duplicate it later to make a more (realistic movement)

second pic

last pic

Pictures are not videos :p, and I kinda agree, some of your sprites look rather fake.

what program can I use to film on my computer? cuz now Im tierd of you fucking saying im fake!

Collz and I would never believe you since you lied before, Period.

Make fair proof.
What do you have to believe? It's my opinion? When did I lie? You cannot lie when your stating an opinion, hence the fact that opinions are statements that aren't proven. You should pay attention in school more often you'll learn something new. I never said he wasn't making them, I said that they look fake. You can just look at some and see for yourself. Take a minute to analyze his work, if you know what that means.

What do you have to believe? It's my opinion? When did I lie? You cannot lie when your stating an opinion, hence the fact that opinions are statements that aren't proven. You should pay attention in school more often you'll learn something new. I never said he wasn't making them, I said that they look fake. You can just look at some and see for yourself. Take a minute to analyze his work, if you know what that means.

First of all, you 'were the one who started long ago with the opinion that hes/her work was actually faked, and it was.
If you read carefully, I didn't said you lied or such thing.
I just agreed to your opinion, that me Neither doesn't believe his/her work.

So don't start a controversy and avoid comebacks! ^_^
Thanks!

@School: Yes, you're right, i don't pay attention to school and I don't give a sh*t about it.
I am an autodidact person.

First of all, you 'were the one who started long ago with the opinion that hes/her work was actually faked, and it was.
If you read carefully, I didn't said you lied or such thing.
I just agreed to your opinion, that me Neither doesn't believe his/her work.

So don't start a controversy and avoid comebacks! ^_^
Thanks!

@School: Yes, you're right, i don't pay attention to school and I don't give a sh*t about it.
I am an autodidact person.
o.0 I misread your post :p nvm my post then. I thought you said that you wouldn't believe me.

o.0 I misread your post :p nvm my post then. I thought you said that you wouldn't believe me.

No problem, Things like this Happens often, just that some people doesn't know how far they can handle it.
It doesn't means its you ^^
You know what im saying.

Like I said before, the details look tooo perfect for a 32x32 sprite. Some look resized like I said, and if you zoom out on some they look normal, meaning they could of been resized.

Like I said before, the details look tooo perfect for a 32x32 sprite. Some look resized like I said, and if you zoom out on some they look normal, meaning they could of been resized.

well, theyre mine and from now on I don't realy care about peoples saying theyre fake or shit like that... btw I tried the cam thing... and it fucked up my computer... and when I were done I could not find the movie file where it said it were saved... I will however find a way to proof that theyre mine...

I saw youre sprites and they SUCK... is that why you say mine looks fake?.. use paint.net you retard... srsly it's not that hard...

Back