• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ole's Sprites! ;)

Here is the promised tip for the A.A(Antialising), I really don't have time to explain these things that have loads of tutorials and so on... Maybe not here, but they really do. ;) Edited sprite of kirvis/axas.
antialiasing5v400.png

I really don't understand :S sorry
but I will look for some tutorials and try to improve ;)
and for comments thanks! :D

(BTW) haven't been online for a while, been on party's for like a week now :D

I really don't understand :S sorry
but I will look for some tutorials and try to improve ;)
and for comments thanks! :D

(BTW) haven't been online for a while, been on party's for like a week now :D

Don't understand what? Rofl, everything is shown.

anyways, I have no black pixels in this next one, but I don't know how to put pic's together to make them move :S

will do, but I already made a remake of an old sprite, I didn't bother to fix up the old one so I made a new from the bottom xD

olelpede, what program do you use?

My edited version of your sword. I have edited the blade because it hadn't the same perspective if you split it in half, like a mirror.

Edit 2: Smooth it a bit, maybe it looks better dno, your choice. :)

Here you are my edited sprite of your armor:

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'll help you a bit more.

Last edited:
olelpede, what program do you use?

My edited version of your sword. I have edited the blade because it hadn't the same perspective if you split it in half, like a mirror.

Edit 2: Smooth it a bit, maybe it looks better dno, your choice. :)

Here you are my edited sprite of your armor:

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'll help you a bit more.

nice, but I like his sword better tbh xD

Olelpede, you can use whatever background you want(well, white or pink still aren't perfect for showin' up your skills), that wasn't my point. Just keep your sprites coming, I hope you will get better by practising, tho you could use some sprites as examples, for e.g the ones that are shown here from the phobos forum. ;) Good luck mate.

hehe, it was ment to be a mirror becouse I made it move :p but didn't look that good with movement xD
anyways (have new computer so will take care of some instalations before I post more :D )

Back