• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ole's Sprites! ;)

Good sprites, its hard to make them(I tried making a single one but failed EPICLY). Keep up the good work.

You should use the black outline, his legs are too blurry, you should fix its shape overall. Plus it doesn't seem that you've shaded the whole piece. Keep Goin'.

reptar.jpg

Raaaaawr

as someone said, doesnt look like tibia items though and i find it abit hard to actually see what it is sometimes though i'm not a good "spriter" but i like your ideas. Keep it coming

as someone said, doesnt look like tibia items though and i find it abit hard to actually see what it is sometimes though i'm not a good "spriter" but i like your ideas. Keep it coming

The idea was to not make them exactly like tibia sprites for the project hes been working on.

Back