• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

-.- dont even know how to respond that, well I guess we will try to launch the server when those who choosed to play on tibianus is tired there..
So the test server will run meanwhile and the server will get better and better... its perfect "im bored ot to logg in and kill people on........"
dont understand why all is so dramatic... keep calm and ggwp

Just relax, they're a bunch of useless trolls, no need to even respond to them.

I dont understand why you no open more fast official serwer.

After all, many players know the realistic war is good enough that the server did not have to advertise it.

If people see this server Ond owner , players coming to play.

You are guys afraid of competition DDoS, or what is it?

This 100 % more good serwer to Tibianus open this more fast.

I do not understand why people creating servers do not believe in their servers and waiting for someone to open before them.

Later again, they wait until another ots fall, to open your project.

By such stupidity, people have nowhere to play and have to settle for ugly servers that would arise earlier.

I would like to motivate you to action, but I do not believe that's possible.

Because I think that everyone moderators ots servers are now pensive in themselves and do not listen what say players.

I would like to be wrong on this, but I doubt that it is different

I dont understand why you no open more fast official serwer.
After all, many players know the realistic war is good enough that the server did not have to advertise it.
If people see this server Ond owner , players coming to play.
You are guys afraid of competition DDoS, or what is it?
This 100 % more good serwer to Tibianus open this more fast.
I do not understand why people creating servers do not believe in their servers and waiting for someone to open before them.
Later again, they wait until another ots fall, to open your project.
By such stupidity, people have nowhere to play and have to settle for ugly servers that would arise earlier.
I would like to motivate you to action, but I do not believe that's possible.
Because I think that everyone moderators ots servers are now pensive in themselves and do not listen what say players.
I would like to be wrong on this, but I doubt that it is different

Short answer, we're not 100% satisfied with the client. We have a guy that will fix it as soon as he can, but he is a busy person. We need to have a test server in order to locate and remove bugs. How long it will take before we launch the main server, I cannot say for sure, but the test server should be this week.

I hope this test server can reach to players.
Have it look like old test servers before CIP updates in the advertisement.
Many would enjoy a similar experience I'm sure.

A big part of the players on a typical war server have always been ppl coming from other versions and server types that are just looking to have a little fun with old PVP.
Something other players forget when they camp temple and call everyone fucking brainless noobs with no hands and 0 pvp every chance they get.

Because it's Tibia, the game that basicly invented the bot, somebody is always gonna suspect you of using it. Why not make a screen recording to show it's not hard. Instead of pushing them back into whatever shithole of a server they came out of.

Short answer, we're not 100% satisfied with the client. We have a guy that will fix it as soon as he can, but he is a busy person. We need to have a test server in order to locate and remove bugs. How long it will take before we launch the main server, I cannot say for sure, but the test server should be this week.

Tibianus starts this Saturday also.. it would be better if you opened it now, a few days before Tibianus and when people want to chill etc they can come on this test server and play a bit.

2 weeks to fix a small client problem is just stupid. What if it drags on for a month? Or two? Nobody will care if their anti virus detects something. It takes 2 secs to White list the client and done.

Host it tonight as ggwp said.

I dont really get yours point. What the fuck is your problem?? Tibianus starts so you will have opportunity to fight. Let them finish their work. As Ond said many times the test server will last for 2 weeks, what is actually good idea because they will have enough time to fix major bugs.

If any moderator reads it, please could you make us a favour and ban tampon?

I dont really get yours point. What the fuck is your problem?? Tibianus starts so you will have opportunity to fight. Let them finish their work. As Ond said many times the test server will last for 2 weeks, what is actually good idea because they will have enough time to fix major bugs.

Asking questions is allowed.
Batizado can get a ban if you use bad words.

I never no liked exp on monsters , and can't make high lvls on low rate Tibianus it's no the same fun to play Ondz.net ots it's more faster stages and pvp enfo.

Tibianus it's more good for people who have good computer and can use mc.

I play only 1 acc , because no have good computer and much lags if want use mc.

I'd like to play something, but nothing else, just Tibianus and what here there is no choice at all. :(

Asking questions is allowed.
Batizado can get a ban if you use bad words.

I never no liked exp on monsters , and can't make high lvls on low rate Tibianus it's no the same fun to play Ondz.net ots it's more faster stages and pvp enfo.

Tibianus it's more good for people who have good computer and can use mc.

I play only 1 acc , because no have good computer and much lags if want use mc.

I'd like to play something, but nothing else, just Tibianus and what here there is no choice at all. :(
english?

I am not sure why not, but I cannot seem to be able create an advertisement-thread... anyway, the test-server is up: http://ondz.net/

Now note that the client MIGHT still show false/positive detections. However, if you search each file by yourself you will not get a detection notice.

Antyvirus AVG say viruses client.
First i stop my antyviruses and open client , but i close client can't reopen back , because red error gatekeeper.
This error say: Failed to load cheat protection! Missing essenital files.

From my few minutes here, I've noticed that:

When you sidestep there is a two seconds delay

You can't run and use a rune, you need to stop/pause. This will suck in fights considering the fact that you can right click and when you are chasing somebody, you won't be able to actually fight or attack him as you will need to pause each time you shoot a rune allowing him to run away/dash away.

Also, there is a delay for around 1.5 seconds after using a mana fluid that stops you from using spells.

Last edited:
Antyvirus AVG say viruses client.
First i stop my antyviruses and open client , but i close client can't reopen back , because red error gatekeeper.
This error say: Failed to load cheat protection! Missing essenital files.
1. Did you use installer or zip?
2. What Windows OS? 32 or 64bit?
3. What files are in the folder that the client is in?

From my few minutes here, I've noticed that:

When you sidestep there is a two seconds delay

You can't run and use a rune, you need to stop/pause. This will suck in fights considering the fact that you can right click and when you are chasing somebody, you won't be able to actually fight or attack him as you will need to pause each time you shoot a rune allowing him to run away/dash away.

Also, there is a delay for around 1.5 seconds after using a mana fluid that stops you from using spells.

We will take these parts into consideration. Those things are intentionally as they are right now.

Back