• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

@ond the project is looking really cool, cant wait to see it complet!
Btw, have you ever tried a board to show to everyone how the project is going?
Im using atm for a project, and you could use as an exemple: https://trello.com/b/xm2MkAdL/7-4-global
Its really cool because people can comment in the cards, and you can organize it very well.

Looks cool. Our project is almost Done so its just about opening now. Thanks anyway.

it seems there is several ot's opening soon, wonder which will have most success. but im looking forward to try any!

Looks cool, a 7,4/7,7 hybrid server Might be the best option for an ot nowdays. Its the only way to keep all the best parts of tibia at one server! Like the Idea of ond bring a hoster to tbh. He has always köpt hos words, and always been someone you can have a normal conversation with, in or outside of war.

Any Idea when you're gonna start/start beta?

Ill be there for sure. Please remove donations/ make them lootable ingame tho. If now "Ondz.net" is your server.

Looks cool, a 7,4/7,7 hybrid server Might be the best option for an ot nowdays. Its the only way to keep all the best parts of tibia at one server! Like the Idea of ond bring a hoster to tbh. He has always köpt hos words, and always been someone you can have a normal conversation with, in or outside of war.

Any Idea when you're gonna start/start beta?

Ill be there for sure. Please remove donations/ make them lootable ingame tho. If now "Ondz.net" is your server.

Thanks for the kind words.
We are planning to start asap. Just waiting for our programmer to finnish a minor bug. So I think beta start in 2-3 days.
The normal server will start when people getting bored of the war server and I believe this can be fun for a couple of weeks... so no reason to rush anything. Since we consider to update the map on few custom spawns within the map. But first of all we want to make sure the server is bug and stable.

Some items can already be looted by monsters, but you will also be able to loot equipment from peoples.
However removing donation is nothing we can consider since we put alot of time and money on this project.
And in future if we need to upgrade our ddos protection/client whatever, it costs money.
But in first place we will spend the money we got on upgrading the server and Im sure u will notice that

not beta server for weeks lol only coupel of days then run main server.

not beta server for weeks lol only coupel of days then run main server.
Well its atleast gonna med 2 weeks advertisment for the real server.
Also we are planning to finnish cam system and other upgradres within the map before launching real server.
But as I said like 30 times. Im sure you will find this server very fun to play. So wait and see if you want real server so fast or not...
I rather host the real server 200% perfect with everything.

soon aka 2 weeks?...

I could launch the server today, however, the current client is giving FP-detection in AV softwares. Which means that some AV will automatically delete parts of the client, which is not very good since you won't be able to launch the client then.

I could launch the server today, however, the current client is giving FP-detection in AV softwares. Which means that some AV will automatically delete parts of the client, which is not very good since you won't be able to launch the client then.

Do you mean anti virus? I use Avast and it deletes the Realistic-war client too. Whenever I watch an old cam I disable it for a moment to open client. Once opened it doesn't close it.

A similar thing happened for some Tibianic client auto updates. People claimed those anti virus programs are just bad to begin with and it's their fault. So if you can proof the better anti virus says it's safe, why not?
Players seem to trust you.
I don't know. What do other ppl with custom clients say of it? Could you get some help or advice?

Do you mean anti virus? I use Avast and it deletes the Realistic-war client too. Whenever I watch an old cam I disable it for a moment to open client. Once opened it doesn't close it.

A similar thing happened for some Tibianic client auto updates. People claimed those anti virus programs are just bad to begin with and it's their fault. So if you can proof the better anti virus says it's safe, why not?
Players seem to trust you.
I don't know. What do other ppl with custom clients say of it? Could you get some help or advice?

Different client than previous versions. Right now it's the 32 bit loader that is giving FPs. Perhaps we can make a client for 32 bit and one for 64 bit.

Well, it's only a test server so you should open it today.

Make normal client and search manualy boters.

No need this anty bot client because 100 % some idiots use other bots working this antybot client , and only waste time make this.

Open test serwer today , people search bug and tommorow official serwer. :eek:

Make normal client and search manualy boters.

No need this anty bot client because 100 % some idiots use other bots working this antybot client , and only waste time make this.

Open test serwer today , people search bug and tommorow official serwer. :eek:
Shut up please, mr legend.

Back