• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

1. Did you use installer or zip?
2. What Windows OS? 32 or 64bit?
3. What files are in the folder that the client is in?

1. installer
2.windows 32 bit
3. I don't remember what failes i delete client because no work me.

AVG antyviruses name.
I will compile a list with these things. What I can tell you now is that the virus detection is false. The client does not contain virus, it's a side-effect that have come with the other parts of the client to block off bots.

Maybe client no have viruses i say only antyvirus say this.
Need fix client for work for all antyviruses , because lose some player if no work good.

Maybe client no have viruses i say only antyvirus say this.
Need fix client for work for all antyviruses , because lose some player if no work good.
Yeah. Hopefully we will fix that. What Windows OS were you using? XP/Vista/7/10?

From my few minutes here, I've noticed that:

When you sidestep there is a two seconds delay

You can't run and use a rune, you need to stop/pause. This will suck in fights considering the fact that you can right click and when you are chasing somebody, you won't be able to actually fight or attack him as you will need to pause each time you shoot a rune allowing him to run away/dash away.

Also, there is a delay for around 1.5 seconds after using a mana fluid that stops you from using spells.

We just copied how it was on realots and make the game play more realistic..
I understand if you are not used to it.
But 1.5 seconds not right time, its 0.5 second.
Consider the right click, it should not be possible.. and as far I concern I dont think it do? Atleast it wont give the character speed.
Keep in mind that the character have to stop to use mana fluid/uh or a spell aswell.. so he have to stop as often you do

We just copied how it was on realots/realtibia to make the game play more realistic..
so I understand if you are not used to it consider most ots doesnt have that. But it makes it much harder to survive and run around like a rocket.
But 1.5 seconds not right time, its 0.5 second.
Consider the right click, it should not be possible.. and as far I concern I dont think it do? Atleast it wont give the character speed.
Keep in mind that the character have to stop to use mana fluid/uh or a spell aswell.. so he have to stop as often you do

its impossible to do it at the same time consider u have to move mouse, and it has always been a delay after mana fluid

just played it for 5 minutes but i've noticed few things I dislike. You cant uh/mf yourself by sidestep. You cant use any spell meanwhile you stairhop because you are getting exhaust. Ankrahmun shops looks weird. you can only get up by stairs.

I was just fight a bit on your server. Exhuasted suck so hard. Make same like on realistic please.

I don't really have a personal opinion regarding the game mechanics, but what if it was like the latest Realistic-War edition then?

I think he means the delay is that long the sd can skip when using mf, sd, mf, sd.
Mana fluid does exhaust spells though. You can't use a spell (haste, vita,...) after using mana fluid.
I'd like it if you changed game play to how it was on Realistic. (exhaust, sidestep, etc)
But in the first place you've got to make it like you want it.
edit: bug on desintegrate, can't use on items with character or creature standing on

Last edited:
I wish it would be like las realistic edition. Everything was working very smoothly.

Back