• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ongoing project needs more people

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
Hello everyone,

Me and @Keru are working on a project that is about to modernize Tibia in almost every aspect. A lot of systems will go through total overhaul, including GUI, spells, items, traveling, exploring, looting, quests, NPCs, trading and much more. Things are being made every day, I'm spending MOST of my free time doing new stuff, no one is paying me and no one will. This project is something that couple of fans would like to change in game we like/love.

I'll be honest with you.
  • We have no plot.
  • No official map (we have something, but that's not official).
  • Just a few custom sprites.
  • No official name.
What do we have is experience and skills. This isn't copy & paste project. We are doing everything from the scratch. I'm working with OTClient for a week now and made more stuff with it than someone in months (I'm not bragging, just want to let you know how possible all of this is).
Unfortunately no one is expert in everything, everyone lacks some skills. In our case it's mostly graphics. I'm able to design some stuff but it's not as good as someone with skills would do. Then comes sprites, pixel art is fun but takes time and some experience is needed.

Coming to conclusion, we need:
  • Graphic designer (GUI mostly), 2 people max
  • Sprite maker (items, environment, characters), 3 people max
Keep in mind, we are not hiring workers, no one will get paid WHILE project is made. There is no deadline, take your time, we aren't rushing anyone to work.

Our Discord server, join us, follow our work or let us know if you want to join our team! ;)

Back