• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open all bps on login

darknelson

Solutions
Reaction score
need someone can make a code for my otx 2 can open all backpacks at login, can be c+ or lua, please i pay on tc global

+1 ofc its possible
send container with 1 size, then update it to real container, one by one
each container will be opened with 1 item height

i can do that, server side or client side, pm me with details

I wonder why this basic functions are still not implemented on forgotten server nor otclient...

What is basic about this? You have tools to make it.
I as a player would like to see this feature on every server I play. One of the hardest works ingame is to open and relocate all the bps on the interface before a hunt.

As a server owner I will try to have that feature ASAP.

These would be the really interesting functions:
Lua:
player:openContainer(container)
player:closeContainer(container)
so that we can manipulate this from lua for anything that comes to mind, missions, interesting systems, etc ...

but opening all containers by default when you login for would be even very annoying if there is no button to activate/deactivate this behavior

I as a player would like to see this feature on every server I play. One of the hardest works ingame is to open and relocate all the bps on the interface before a hunt.

As a server owner I will try to have that feature ASAP.
It was not implemented on TFS as it's quite new feature of Tibia client. Server can only list open containers, but does not know position/order in client and height of container window.
Quick Looting & Container Position Saving (https://www.tibiaroyal.com/en/blog/257/quick-looting-and-container-position-saving/) quote:
Container Position Saving
Created by Uman. on 26 Oct 2017, 10:00
This year's winter update includes some brand new features for the Tibia 11 client.

These would be the really interesting functions:
Lua:
player:openContainer(container)
player:closeContainer(container)
so that we can manipulate this from lua for anything that comes to mind, missions, interesting systems, etc ...

but opening all containers by default when you login for would be even very annoying if there is no button to activate/deactivate this behavior
Opening container may close already opened container automatically ON CLIENT SIDE (when there is no space on 'containers area' in client), so opening extra containers from server may generate problems for players.
Of course it would be nice to add that LUA function and let OTS devs decide, if they want to risk.
Other problem with opening containers is limit of tibia protocol. You can't open more than 16 containers. Even with OTC and 4 extra bars for containers in client.

It was not implemented on TFS as it's quite new feature of Tibia client. Server can only list open containers, but does not know position/order in client and height of container window.
Quick Looting & Container Position Saving (https://www.tibiaroyal.com/en/blog/257/quick-looting-and-container-position-saving/) quote:

Opening container may close already opened container automatically ON CLIENT SIDE (when there is no space on 'containers area' in client), so opening extra containers from server may generate problems for players.
Of course it would be nice to add that LUA function and let OTS devs decide, if they want to risk.
Other problem with opening containers is limit of tibia protocol. You can't open more than 16 containers. Even with OTC and 4 extra bars for containers in client.
I think it could be managed via client, because it's possible to save positions on interface as far as I know, but it's far from easy to implement for now.

Back