• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

@Peonso
I have a question about this, I made some changes to the demon armor set, could that be used in this sprite pack? If so I would like to add these to the pack.
demon.png
chest.png
legs.png
redwingedboots_p.png

those boots are mine dude u only put some shitty wings and lol
i "made" them for tibianic years ago
Did i say I made the boots? No, in a few posts prior i mentioned those boots were made from two sprites. Those boots that you made look like softboots only red in color, so what does that say about your work? You did the same thing I did, edited a sprite. ;)
And I think and have been told those boots look awesome! :)

I think unknown artists are no good here. The sprites looks cool though.

To bad the head is thw head of a hero thus make it an edit. Right?

Fantasy Icon Pack by Ravenmore
Code:
Discreetly placed just under the free resources section.
Attribution Instructions:
If you manage to sell/publish your game just drop my nick and a link to my portfolio (http://dycha.net) in your games' credit section :) Thanks!
preview_146.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
Copyright/Attribution Notice: 
You can use these tilesets in your program freely. No attribution is required. As a courtesy, include a link to the OGA page: http://opengameart.org/content/dungeon-crawl-32x32-tiles-supplemental, or the crawl-tiles page: https://github.com/crawl/tiles
ProjectUtumno_supplemental.png
screenshot_6.jpg

Dungeon Crawl 32x32 tiles supplemental

Last edited:
@Wirless If you want to use CIP's Tibia as a comparison, Open Tibia is way past the point at which CIPsoft phased out their stolen sprites. I think that was even before they became a commercial game (which many OT servers has been for years now). But despite that, @Peonso clearly outlined in his project's description what the conditions are -- who are you to argue about that?

@Wirless If you want to use CIP's Tibia as a comparison, Open Tibia is way past the point when CIPsoft phased out their stolen sprites. I think that was even before they became a commercial game (which many OT servers has been for years now). But despite that, @Peonso clearly outlined in his project description what the conditions are -- who are you to argue about that?
Pay @Wirless no mind he is just is a negative guy.

I would also love to give up some of my old pieces.
I wasn't never so much into spriting, so it isnt a masterpiece, but i believe some talented graphics in here could give them a little refresh.
s (10).png s (16).png s (19)2www.png s (26).png s (39).png s (42).png s (44).png s (50).png s (53).png s (4822).png

Cheers

Really interesting and unique shapes. I especially like that leg piece.

Im happy to see this project started up and everyone contributing so much, i would contribute if i actually knew how to make sprites!

Back