• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

so its gonna be 10x static? kinda ridiculous at higher lvls ;\ i suggest a simple stage of
1-50 10x
51-100 6x
100+ 4x

The server is launching in 2 weeks. You can now register!

quara.png

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

It's 2 weeks until we are there, I will announce in short if we change the date (to friday).

Fribben.

In my experience of ot servers, 10x exp will be too high and probably make the server short-lived.

I would suggest either make it in stages e.g:

1-20: 10x
21-40: 7x
41-50: 5x
51-100: 4x
101+ 3x

Or make it a static 2-4x exp and the server will hopefully thrive for a long period of time.

If you want RPG- PVP for a long time make it like tibianic but with higher rates 80+ 5x~~ Static 10x exp i think is too high for a long play because ppls on wrls/poi gonna get 200 lvl so fast. Just my opinion. Low lootrate and low exprate good option on 8,0.

Since we will be having alot of tasks, and they will indeed be rewarding we are thinking of reducing the static exp just abit. It will remain static, though.

6x or 7x is what we have in mind at the moment. Feedback will be appreciated.

Fribben.

I still think stages is a better idea but if you want static exp then 6x all the way sounds fine.

Hey fribb, could you tell us what cities will be there? we want to play here with friends. I think exp after lvl 100 should be lowered to like x3 or x4

kinda ironic how you first delayed the server 3 weeks, and now you changed the date again? :)

kinda ironic how you first delayed the server 3 weeks, and now you changed the date again? :)

When you learn what estimated time arrival means, I want you to come back and re-formulate your reply, because at this moment I did not understand it or you simply do not know what the word "estimated" means.

Hey fribb, could you tell us what cities will be there? we want to play here with friends. I think exp after lvl 100 should be lowered to like x3 or x4

All cities will be available from client 8.0 this includes Svargrond & Liberty bay.

Fribben.

Back