• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This community jeez :D

Anyway on why the last stage should be x5, copied from my post in the advertisement thread.

Once I reached 110~ there was really no point for me too exp further it takes alot of time and is gone in a second when you die. Ideally id like the latter exp stages too incetivize people too goo out and hunt but they musn't be soo high where attaining high level is easy. I know this is hard too accomplish but i believe this is key in the sustainability of OT 2.0.

As for the other things currently under consideration.

More tombs boost? Boost all of them, and do it in a balanced way. I.E oasis shouldn't be more boosted then acient tomb. Why? More hunting spots means less random players dieing too big teams when they want too go out and hunt, which in the long run helps u retain more players.

PoI monsters loot. U know my opinion on this by now :p More hunt diversity is a good thing. Lost souls don't drop ANYTHING atm. also poi monster exp should be adjusted, its currently 7.92 exp it should be 8.0. This should help players that want too hunt banuta aswell since it'll boost serpent spawn exp.

More raids. low priority for me personally but there's no harm in it.

PS: don't make runes 2x all it does is incentivize botting.

Exp x5
Creating runes without blanks
Addons making in game
Boost tombs
Change movement of monsters
And everything will be good

Exp x5
Creating runes without blanks
Addons making in game
Boost tombs
Change movement of monsters
And everything will be good

On loot x4 addons will be nothing. I think addons for shop points is good idea.

addons should be shop only. Don't take it for granted that this ot is not Pay2win.

you're right
But the rest of the proposition is fine
Can we bought houses at lvl 30?
And start 26 may of course, why not?

Last edited:
As everyone say 5x last rate or server will be same problems as today, that nobody wanna exp and dont login xD

Suggestion raids:
-Orshabaal Edron
-Morgaroth on Goroma
-Ghazbaran on Svargrond Mines

The shit raids, u can delete them

- Make shovel, rope, machete to pass through noobchars, not only shovel

Server need new spawns.

New quest: Inquisition, or new quest only for very high level, so everyone will exp

Advertise torg.pl, facebook groups, youtube spam on oldschool movies

Addons only on shop, if u give in game, it break economy

Thats for now when i think more i will write :]

Hello @Fribben

I was going to suggest to fix the spots that u shouldn't take SD's like traps/defenses on holes at carlin and folda for example.
Intruduce Cast System on server.
Fix Boss Raids , like people said before. (Orshabaal ,Morgaroth, Ghazbaran even Ferumbras for make mage addon possible).
Fix Monsters movements.
Would be good to have exp raised to 5x.

One question, people who donated, they will have back the points?

Best Regards,

Your's Tekez.

@Fribben, I'm not a staff member, not even a friend of an owner. I just played there, nobody ever gave me anything and still I had a good time there, thats it.
No idea who told You that I'm a staff member or smth but it was a lie. I was a satisfied customer, thats it.

As I said many times - ill follow the war, as always. Tbh don't give a fk if i play eloth, original tibia or some other ot. I just want to fight for hours :p

Just give us quality, fix some stuff and we're good to go. Also You should think about starting server earlier (friday).

Fribben are you making advertisements in forums?
Its very important good advertisements, use movies etc.....

This version can be "The Bomb" Over 500-1000 players for sure

@wille : Eloth/Tibijka is a fail and corrupt server, that is the only reason why you and your staff members are all over the place. You want to act like a sophiscated and friendly guy but you are probably more shady than all of your staff members together. Get out with your advertisements on my thread, you are ridicilous tbh.

For those who have billing questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

We have been debating the last stage for a while now and it is quite a heated debate because despite 4x being "high", we have to remember that fights and deaths on OriginalTibia happens at a very rapid speed, so we would like you to join us and decide how we should alter it.

Choose Stage #1 or Stage #2!

Stage #1
Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 25x
Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 15x
Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 8x
Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 7x
Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 6x
Stage : Level 101 to 999 : 5x

Stage #2
Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 25x
Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 15x
Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 9x
Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 8x
Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 7x
Stage : Level 101 to 121 : 6x
Stage : Level 122 to 999 : 5x​

Your thoughts are appreciated, thank you for suggesting and we do read through them all.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Stage #2
Teams will stay longer if exp will be higher
@Fribben please start server 26 may 18:00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back