• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
also fix this tp on banuta

+ Add normal ue but let gfb will be same like before if 30 ppl staying close to stack and spamming it with ue we can breake it easy up and down with ssa and ue :p

So god , you will create a proxy for south american people or not? we cannot play lasted version

Higher exp 5x but DONT higher deathloss we will fight all the time anyway, you have to lose but always try to get lvl back ;)

Add proxy for Brazil players, i know many that would play.

Make sure you're properly protected versus DDos

Make PAYSAFECARD OPTION PLS

4 EXP ITS TO BIG ANYWAY
Its not big, your team quit becouse they lost too much levels, are you serious? Nobody Hell Seger wanted to exp on so lowrate with such big deathloss, few days is ok but no point after 1-2 week

@Fribben
Add Canadian/Usa/Br proxy, 1 atleast! Please

Make exp x5 and it is gonna be fine for rpg and pvp players
Can we do addons as on a real tibia? Not only from item shop please
And start 26 may 18:00 PLEASE This is the best day for start

Last edited:
Make exp x5 and it is gonna be fine for rpg and pvp players
Can we do addons as on a real tibia? Not only from item shop please
And start 26 may 18:00 PLEASE This is the best day for start
Yes! make addons in game not only for donates! that would be great
and make PROXY south american players need it 100%

Well... You fucking braindead.

What new?
  • Higher PVP-E (only with war mode) - copied from original
  • No PZ on carpets - copied from original
  • Area spells/runes such as GFB/UE reduced by 5% dmg per player (maximum 50%) - copied from original
  • Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc - copied from original
So tell me how can you speak about "copy"? If only you are fucking ksero boy.
[FRANCE] Tibianus 7.4 [TIBIJKA/ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 5.03.2017

Feel free to read my advertisment thread of Tibianus.org.
All of ideas that Fribben used (expect no pz on carpets) on Originaltibia were born on Tibianus.org which is server of mine.

All of ideas that Fribben used (expect no pz on carpets) on Originaltibia were born on Tibianus.org which is server of mine.
But tibianus it's 7.4 version tibia, and originaltibia is 8.0, you must be really retarded, please stop arguing and talking bullshits, everyone piss on your eloth..

Eloth = server with no future, and retarded support
GOD Wille = retard, cocksucker, ddoser

Wille you copy paste all Original features and put it online 3 days earlier.
5% GFB and UE 50% You think u are who invented it? was invented long time ago, also its on medivia
No pz on carpets, copy from 7.72 tibia its good from fribben
PVP-enfo??? Was invented on inferna year 2005, u are so fucking dumb xD

You even tried to kill the server ddosing 3 times a day first week. So much fail in 1 post, fuck eloth ddosers

Tibianus is 7.4, so it's normal, that u can travel with pz, but Fribben did it on 8.0, so stop talking. I know, you are mad, because everyone knows, that your ot sucks, but stop crying. AND OFC FUCK YOU XD

After tibijka's start u paid cash for leaders, because they made teams on your shitty OT. Now you want to pay for it again. You are so fucking stupid. REKT

Fribben's monkeys can't even read properly :D I'm out of that thread, it's pointless to speak with you braindead monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back