• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new suggestions:
Stay with same exp stages and deathloss :)

We had max 150lvl on originaltibia, after one month gameplay, so i think it's not needed to change anything.

My new suggestions:
Stay with same exp stages and deathloss :)

We had max 150lvl on originaltibia, after one month gameplay, so i think it's not needed to change anything.
Well 150 lvl and server die becouse nobody wanna go exp with so low exp.
Nobody can make poi also
If u dont change anything server will stay alive 1 month exactly like before
Make changes Fribben, for me a bit more exp is good for server last long

If you want to make people hungry to always take levels i, you can add INQ quest to the game and people will want to complete that because of the robe of underworld, obviously it requires high level EK's and another team will probably try to sneak you while you do it, but the reward is good.

hello! it's great to hear there is going to be another version of your OT.
my suggestions:
-more raids (all i saw was an ancient scarab raid once) like orshabaal etc.
-UE damage reduction during battles (190 - 200 damage in exchange for 1200 mana does not sound attractive / it was one of the reasons druid outshone sorcerer)
-monsters behaviour

Well 150 lvl and server die becouse nobody wanna go exp with so low exp.
Nobody can make poi also
If u dont change anything server will stay alive 1 month exactly like before
Make changes Fribben, for me a bit more exp is good for server last long

If someone play only rpg, then he can easy get 180+lvl in one month or less, but if someone fight everyday and sometimes dies, then he will be lower lvl. Fribben added shortcut, so ppl now can go team hunt on poi quest and get lvl faster. Simple? Now shut the fuck up random, and all casual players..

If you want to make people hungry to always take levels i, you can add INQ quest to the game and people will want to complete that because of the robe of underworld, obviously it requires high level EK's and another team will probably try to sneak you while you do it, but the reward is good.

INQ? our knight got oneshot at poi levers LOL inq is not a fucking joke (atleast parts of it ain't and nomatter how good you or your bot is a certain amount of hp is required. )

I have a few things (most of them are already written above) that need's to be addressed for me to have any motivation to play..

1. Monster movement&paralyzing needs to fixed
2. Loot from certain monsters (example poi monster) needs a look at, get's boring when you can only profit hunting demona, okolnir and tomb.
3. The last experience stage need's to be abit higher or the deathreduction needs to be lowered if you are higher level or there is no point to exp after 120. ( 120 mage does almost the same damage as an 140)
4. I can't stand all these botknights&paladins just botting away at dragons etc. NEEDs to be looked at heavily
5. Tasklist can be updated with experience tasks or item rewards.
6. Stackdefences need's some change, because right now there is no way to break a stack/hole defence if there is say 20 people arround the ropespot. (even if you down with 50 people, targeting one person, you still die. We tried it.)
7 Boost ALL tombs or no tombs, i still dont understand why it wasn't done when you added the ruintomb boost.

Hope to see you all when the server opens, we will be there.
/
Addeboostmeister

Hotkeys are not the problem, bots are. And i feel that 7.4 gameplay is really stupid and i enjoy the 7.8+ gameplay more and i think other people think the same.
with a few changes (regarding gfb/ue) it is fixed. I had no problems with bots at his previous oldschool versions (ofcourse there are a few but not to worry about). At 8.0 everyone have their own bot aswell.
But fribben goodluck with new 8.0:) make some money again:D

3. The last experience stage need's to be abit higher or the deathreduction needs to be lowered if you are higher level or there is no point to exp after 120. ( 120 mage does almost the same damage as an 140)
5. Tasklist can be updated with experience tasks or item rewards.

Those two ideas I like mostly.

And I don't really understand the point of Buddel on folda. Since there is no pz on carpets You could leave svargrond anyway.
Also Buddel on Svargrond maybe would force some nice battle's on Svar.

- delete pz from Svar magic shop

Everyone who thinks that server doesn't need any changes with exp/deathlose and some other things - You are wrong.

We played on Originaltibia for 1 month and after a week or something almost nobody was going to exp.
I'm not talking about some randoms like "Lord Paula" or other rpg players. I'm talking about any fighting team members.
Almost everyone was loggin in just to fight and log out after that because everything else was boring and pointless.

Hmmm what would make the server more fun..

* Consider 2x selfmade runes? (not SUPERDUPER important but you know... still kind of nice if you take the time to make runes..) a nice way to keep player communication more than war and PG, to sell stuff etc cus highlvls will want to buy 2x runes and low lvls will be able to make some extra cash or level easier with own supplies.
* Boost all tombs or no tombs
* a few more spawns since server will hopefully have more players from the start this time..
* DON'T START THE SERVER ON A SUNDAY EVNING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??! FRIDAY!!! SATURDAY!! Whatever, not SUNDAY evning!! People with lives have work or school the following morning and when a new server goes hype u wanna freaking play.

its a FUN server just needs some improvement to be even better. Consider all the good advice coming in from people :) After all, happy customers and paying customers ;)

Change the date of ss to friday would be nice.(Create a poll?)
Balance the mages, raise the ue-dmg to normal.

Don't lower deathloss and don't bring blessings to the server, otherwise what's the point of killing anyone if it dont hurt.

I think my record on this server of total fight, for one day, was like fucking 10 hours with small breaks.

Sick server for wars. Last edition we fight many hours EACH day!

Really reccomend this server

- First of all, dont fucking change deathloss, its good you should drop alot when you die.
- Stages are good I dont really care you can higher the last stage and make it 10x if you want to it dosen't even matter it people get lvl 200+ this is 8.0 they will keep dying all the time, and since this is PVP-E they wont even be able to get major levels.
- All the people asking for orshabaal raids and INS Q, fu** off and go back to 10.98348934, retards.
- Boost all tombs and not only a few of them
-Maybe higher the pvp-enforced rate this server is for wars and the people who wars are those who lose lots of levels should be possible to gain alot WHEN you war and win aswell
Only thing I care about is the start date, start the server on Friday we want to play for the weekend. You dont have to aim for highest peak on first day, SUnday will come

^

Cos orshabaal raid didnt exist on 8.0 rofl

There should be more raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back