• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Clients - Download - Website!

Sorry, but the fog isn't exactly same effect, since its custom made by someone, which i couldn't reach. But you can use other effects use shortcut key ctrl + x

I will try to release the newest update on otclients, but not now. Because i can't make a new installer to every update. Need wait until update is big or important.

- - - Updated - - -

Baxine you maybe can fix the diagnol thing, because you go slowmotion when you do it.

plz remove the bot from the site. can't see why you would want to promote botting...
thats the reason i stopped playing rl tibia because it became necessary to bot to keep up with all the other people.
and then it lost all the fun when everyone just was botting on every spawn.

If it were my site i would remove it and let people who want a bot find it somewhere else or let them make there own bot.

@Maxu91
Remeber that, the credits goes to Edubart and Baxnie.

does it support servers with custom clients? that have their own .dat and sprites? and are versions below 8.1 gonna be released?

Ofcouse it supports custom games and also below 8.10, i dont know.

which version should i download then if im playing 7.72?

to be said, its a custom one, i like the addons thingy, and user-own interface so i wanna try it out, reminds me of world of worcroft lol

As it now the lowest version you can use its, 8.10

which version should i download then if im playing 7.72?

to be said, its a custom one, i like the addons thingy, and user-own interface so i wanna try it out, reminds me of world of worcroft lol

Actually I took the modules/addons idea from WoW when developing otclient, to allow player creates addons in Lua just like wow.
Otclient at the moment supports 8.1 up to 9.63, unless someone contribute with required changes in github, support for 7.1 won't be implemented. There is no plan to code older protocols by otclient staff.

i just dont see how its working with custom server that have their own .data file and .spr, wont it pop out any crashes? cuze once uve install the e.g for 8.1 u prolly get the data and spr already in the folders so u just need to find em and overwrite with the one provided by custom server?

@Huyek
Just go to "otclient folder"/modules/game_tibiafiles/"version"/ and replace Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat with your .spr and .dat file.
Remember to rename them to Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat or change the line in tibiafiles.lua

- - - Updated - - -

@Thread
Why not offer one package for download which only contains the latest client compiled and offer all tibia files for each version as seperate downloads with a tutorial how to set it up.
The client doesnt change depending on the version anyway.

if i actually add a custom one to that game_tibiafiles and copy the .dat aswell with .spr shouldnt it work for clients lower then 8.1? will it add a new option to choose in otclient startup? wouldnt that make the problem of one package solved?

[EDIT]

tried it, didnt work. :<

Too add a custom version you need to add a folder containing with Tibia spr and dat and also add the version in:
modules/gamelib/game.lua => function g_game.getSupportedProtocols()

However that won't make versions lower than 8.1 work. The problem are not the sprites it is rather the packet parsing and the fact that the packet format was different in older version, so you would have to rewrite some functions to make that work.

Bump, i have updated the website with slideshow to advertise, added new section which you can now download all sprs & dat to otclient or mapeditor and also new otclient have been released with all version 8.10-9.63

Enjoy!

Great job otswe, now i dont need to download a client and install it to get the sprs & dat :D

Back