• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Clients - Download - Website!

@Tyren
Gogo ;)

@All
I never used bots before, but I can tell you that. Its almost no way to prevent people to creates bots.

There's such a huge amount botting right now because the real player have started accepting it. Take OTland for example, people are asking for bot advice all the time here without any mod shutting them down. Not that I noticed anyway.

It's only positive if these clients wouldn't make it easy for people to connect their bots to them.

Gee. I remember when only about 5% were using bots and shit in real tibia. You could actually play without bot then. Now it's standard.

Weaklings!

Well, I saw that I was supposed to open the rl tibia client in a hex editor to find out the ip, but now what do I do? ._.

There's such a huge amount botting right now because the real player have started accepting it. Take OTland for example, people are asking for bot advice all the time here without any mod shutting them down. Not that I noticed anyway.

It's only positive if these clients wouldn't make it easy for people to connect their bots to them.

Gee. I remember when only about 5% were using bots and shit in real tibia. You could actually play without bot then. Now it's standard.

Weaklings!
Well you got an open source client now, you don't need bots, you can just tell the client what to do each 5 secs or if smth happens.

Nice otswe, otclient 0.5.4 was just released now in github downloads section, in this version there are some fixes for protocols 854 and 863 and other minor issues.
Please add a link to the github project page in your website. And for anyone using otclient, submit bug reports in https://github.com/edubart/otclient/issues and discuss the project in the new board OTClient

Weaklings!

Fot those wanting to "bot" with otclient, there is a bot made for otclient in lua by AndreFaramir in his otclient version, that you can download at:
http://server.tibiarpgbrasil.com/misc/bart/otclient-snapshot-win32-20120823.zip

This bot is a simple bot that helps playing only (healing, attacking, using spells), it's not a cave bot! But I have used if for days and it helps a lot when really playing. The bot module is in the folder "mods/addon_bot", to use in recent otclient version just copy the addon_bot folder to your client mods directory. I also think that bot has became standard today for tibia, maybe @otswe could add this bot module in the otclients.com packages.

Well, otclient will most likely severely boost bot usage, since it's a lot easier to make one with the script interface.
Still have to keep in mind that we use spr/dat files from the 'real' tibia, which will not make us independent.

the spr and dat are the final frontier to attaining complete independence from CIP

Well, yes, but that's a pretty huge frontier and I doubt we're re-spriting everything anytime soon, if ever :p.
It'd actually be pretty cool to have high-res sprites.

the only way to increase the res. of the sprites is to make each "square" act as 64x64 pixels(or higher) instead of the current 32x32, like what that minecraft mod does
that may be possible with OTClient, but I havent explored enough to give a definite answer :/

Ive made some changes into website, such as added shortcuts links, added new sections and other stuff. Enjoy! Background music has been added.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't just make the website, for downloading and stuff. I want all to start using OT Client and develop it.

As usally i will accept any kinds of new packages which i can upload to the site. I made new section for that which is called "Mods-Modules".

Also i can be contacted on otland or send me email: [email protected]
And you can add me on msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
I believe watching casts in OTclient isn't done yet?

finally it worked now to download it,However i only dislike that there is also created a bot and some kind of speedhack in the options part..
and about the fog and such.. is it already in the client added if so how it works and such?

What do you mean?
Normal ot casts should work fine.

I've tried to connect to several casts and it just keeps trying to connect to game server.

Back