• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Map

Razors Edge

Donator
Reaction score
Alright, i made a server today changed all the stuff in my config port forwarded everythings going good the only problem i have is my server wont load my spawns and houses..only my map..does anyone know what could be causing this? and how to fix it? ill paypal someone 5$ if they tell me how to fix it.

Can u load the Map + spawns & houses with the map editor?
Or open Remeres Map editor
then Map>Properties and edit the Spawnname and housename down there...
if it worked Rep++ is enough too :p

nope it wont load in map editor either :\ but why should i rename it? and what should i name it? i already renamed it to the name of my map but -spawns.xml and -house.xml at the end :p

For Example ur map is called forgotten..
The house is called forgotten-house.xml (u can see that in ur world folder)
and spawn forgotten-spawn.xml
change it to what its called in ur world folder in the properties of ur map

btw it always says this map has been saved with an incorrect version of otb do you want to convert it? i always click yes but it always asks me when i open it

sorry for the late reply i was mapping some :p ill go try that now and if it works ill send you 5$..if you think its gonna work pm me your paypal email

Back