• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

My weekend is over, will try get more done next weekend. Any other devs interested in helping out, message me.

I love the UI! Since this is for OTClient, can I connect to any servers with OTClient including real tibia?
You can, but I don't think otclient has been updated to the latest client yet. I am trying to ensure the bot will work on all server protocols (including 7.6)

I got this error... :S
I'm using latest version of OTClient (0.6.5)
OTClient 0.6.5 rev 2197 (117833a) built on Jan 6 2014 for arch x86
ERROR: Unable to load module 'otclient_candybot': LUA ERROR:
/otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:63: attempt to call field 'makeDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'makeDir'
/otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:63: in function 'init'
...otclient-candybot-master/candybot.otmod:13:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'autoLoadModules'
/init.lua:49: in main chunk

Last edited:
Progress on targeting:
candybot_targeting.png
candybot_targeting2.png

Lots to do here, but its a work in progress. Will also show some screens of the paths module once I have done more work there, its looking cool though! :)

mine has an error it says "Unable to load DAT file, please place valid DAT in '/things/860/tibia'
and same another message with SPR file

mine has an error it says "Unable to load DAT file, please place valid DAT in '/things/860/tibia'
and same another message with SPR file

https://github.com/edubart/otclient

>> NOTE: You will need to download spr/dat files on your own and place them in data/things/VER/ (i.e: data/things/1031/Tibia.spr)

Copy Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from your Tibia 8.60 folder and paste it in otclient/data/things/860

Has anyone tried this on Classicus and got it to work?

I'm not even sure it's possible since it says it uses 7.4 and this seems to support only 7.6 onwards.

Great work though.

https://github.com/edubart/otclient

>> NOTE: You will need to download spr/dat files on your own and place them in data/things/VER/ (i.e: data/things/1031/Tibia.spr)

Copy Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from your Tibia 8.60 folder and paste it in otclient/data/things/860
figured that out already thanks.... just got another problem.... it wont auto walk or auto atk... even when i set it... and sometimes and error pops up when i do my healing stuff

figured that out already thanks.... just got another problem.... it wont auto walk or auto atk... even when i set it... and sometimes and error pops up when i do my healing stuff
fixed all that too, nvm

Glad to see which this bot continue in development, this a great tool :D
do you know if there is an option for a solid path on candybot? it explores the map only, theres nothing on there so i could just set a path

well, this sucks then... might as well uninstall it.. only works on very few of the ots i play... it debugs on alot
This bot is still in development. Its not even at an Alpha stage yet. You will see on the projects repository what features are being worked on at the moment. I am only interested in talking with people that are willing to help support its development, not people that just complain with no information or intention of supporting. Not sure what you are meaning by debugs on a lot of OTS you play, perhaps you could provide a detailed report with the issues you have been experiencing and I could look into it. You are probably not using the latest otclient sources so that is why its not working for you. The one I compiled in the previous post is out of date now.

Also the pathing module is currently in development at the moment and will be an awesome module.
Has anyone tried this on Classicus and got it to work?

I'm not even sure it's possible since it says it uses 7.4 and this seems to support only 7.6 onwards.

Great work though.

Classicus is 7.72 protocol if I remember correctly (using 7.4 game-play) and has also implemented measures to stop botting. But you could get around it. All they have done is add 0x01 to every outgoing packet and not sure about incoming packets too, but I think so. So you'd have to mod otclient to do this also.

Last edited:
Back