• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Classic UI

Well i don't have that issue, kinda weird can you send a video or ss? What spr youre using with this client?

Main post updated :D
Check out the new more advanced UI with github repo!

Main post updated :D
Check out the new more advanced UI with github repo!
Your border icon display for every colour is wrong tho. You either fix the icon border png file (You have one extra pixel line in the beggining) or you just modify your ColorBox icon-clip from this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  size: 16 16
  image-source:
  icon: /images/ui/colorbox-border
  icon-clip: 0 0 12 12

$checked:
    icon-clip: 0 12 12 12

to this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  image-source:
  icon-clip: 0 1 12 12

$checked:
    icon-clip: 0 13 12 12
Also the outfit panel window size should be 68x68, not 69x69.

Very nice job :D I've been working on mine since a year too so i know what you've been passing through xd.

Your border icon display for every colour is wrong tho. You either fix the icon border to the correct one (i think you have one extra pixel line in the beggining) or you just modify your ColorBox icon-clip from this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  image-source:

$checked:

to this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  image-source:

$checked:
I will check that :D
Report issues here - Github
Thank you!

Your border icon display for every colour is wrong tho. You either fix the icon border png file (You have one extra pixel line in the beggining) or you just modify your ColorBox icon-clip from this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  image-source:

$checked:

to this:

Code:
ColorBox < UICheckBox
  image-source:

$checked:
Also the outfit panel window size should be 68x68, not 69x69.

Very nice job :D I've been working on mine since a year too so i know what you've been passing through xd.
is this for the outfit selection window you're talking about?

is this for the outfit selection window you're talking about?
Yes, the outfit window, every color have a border, that border seems to have 1 extra line of pixel at the top that should be removed, or just apply the change i posted there. I'm almost sure it should fix that issue.

Incase i got banned by someone, please delete all my posts from otland because i don't wanna share nothing here anymore, bye.

Otland happend, otland brother, this community will die sooner or later.

Back