• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTclient no bot

shakal1994

Reaction score
good evening everyone

By chance, does anyone know how to delete the otclient bot for good?

Guys is enabling bot on my server but I want it to be banned

Well, to "limit" number of bots you could provide custom OTClient with custom RSA/opcodes with obfuscated scripts (keep control sums on server to validate if these were not modified).
Like most of people would give up on botting.
Of course there always would be some grumpy kid who can spend time on debugging and reverse engenering your client code to eventually find some memory addresses in your client to inject some code but I don't think it's worth to spend more time on solutions to mittigate risks of such injections (depandssss).

Bem, para "limitar" o número de bots, você pode fornecer OTClient personalizado com RSA/opcodes personalizados com scripts ofuscados (mantenha as somas de controle no servidor para validar se elas não forem modificadas).
Como se a maioria das pessoas desistisse de usar bots.
Claro que sempre haveria algum garoto mal-humorado que pode gastar tempo depurando e fazendo engenharia reversa do código do cliente para eventualmente encontrar alguns endereços de memória em seu cliente para injetar algum código, mas não acho que vale a pena gastar mais tempo em soluções para mitigar riscos de tais injeções (depandssss).
Entendo, já fiz a chave RSA, fiz algumas alterações... mas quando alguém pega todos os módulos e a pasta init do meu cliente e coloca no cliente original, ele consegue acessar normalmente com o bot funcionando... Eu queria remover esta opção

Entendo, já fiz a chave RSA, fiz algumas alterações... mas quando alguém pega todos os módulos e a pasta init do meu cliente e coloca no cliente original, ele consegue acessar normalmente com o bot funcionando... Eu queria remover esta opção

Build your own version of OTCv8, install the OTCv8 detection in the server sources, and read the custom client version for login:

You can also customize many more things so that they cannot edit your client easily.

-stream lua from your server on launch everytime, do not store them on clients PC
-detect luaL_loadbuffer and lua_pcall hooks to prevent loading custom scripts
-invest in VMProtect
-Heuristic detection of third party bots
-low level mouse/keyboard hook to prevent or detect sending mouse/keyboard events

this will stop 99,9% bots

1) change RSA in otclientv8/modules/gamelib/const.lua
1.5) change RSA in key.pem
here

OTcv8
2) delete module game_bot
3) delete this line otclientv8/features.lua at master · OTAcademy/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTAcademy/otclientv8/blob/master/modules/game_features/features.lua#L16)
4) encrypt
5) compile

or
mehah client
2) use mehah , defaul bot protection

or

CipSoft
2) use
or use a custom version, which can't use bot in his time there was a website called vapus or something like that

and to ensure that you cannot inject ,use a version lower than 8.1
to avoid the elfbot

there are other bots like uopilit

Last edited:
1) altere o RSA em otclientv8/modules/gamelib/const.lua
1.5) alterar RSA em key.pem
aqui

OTcv8
2) exclua o módulo game_bot
3) exclua esta linha otclientv8/features.lua em master · OTAcademy/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTAcademy/otclientv8/blob/master/modules/game_features/features.lua#L16)
4) criptografar
5) compilar

ou
mehah cliente
2) use mehah , proteção bot padrão

ou

CipSoft
2) usar
ou use uma versão personalizada, que não pode usar bot em seu tempo, havia um site chamado vapus ou algo parecido

e para garantir que você não pode injetar, use uma versão inferior a 8.1
para evitar o elfbot

existem outros bots como uopilit
Thanks for your answer my friend! So far it's working :D

1) altere o RSA em otclientv8/modules/gamelib/const.lua
1.5) alterar RSA em key.pem
aqui

OTcv8
2) exclua o módulo game_bot
3) exclua esta linha otclientv8/features.lua em master · OTAcademy/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTAcademy/otclientv8/blob/master/modules/game_features/features.lua#L16)
4) criptografar
5) compilar

ou
mehah cliente
2) use mehah , proteção bot padrão

ou

CipSoft
2) usar
ou use uma versão personalizada, que não pode usar bot em seu tempo, havia um site chamado vapus ou algo parecido

e para garantir que você não pode injetar, use uma versão inferior a 8.1
para evitar o elfbot

existem outros bots como uopilit
como faço para criptografa meu otclientv8 de forma que proteja todos os arquivos e não seja uma criptografia fraca que possa ser quebrada facilmente revelando minha rsa e outras coisas?

como faço para criptografa meu otclientv8 de forma que proteja todos os arquivos e não seja uma criptografia fraca que possa ser quebrada facilmente revelando minha rsa e outras coisas?
If you are going to tag me, speak in English

how do i encrypt my otclientv8 in a way that protects all files and isn't weak encryption that can be cracked easily revealing my rsa and stuff?

You need several things, one of them is the use of custom encryption, change the way values are stored in LUA files to not expose RSA related values, connect with a special Key on your client and server can be with a encrypted binary or hexadecimal values, so even if some things are read in memory, it would make it difficult to read or at least obtain that data. You can also weekly update these Keys or values with weekly "patches" to your client, so you make it even more difficult in any of the cases that this encryption may be Broken, you can use simple keys in HEXcode and then encrypt them with something very complicated like AES256. Change the calls in the client for the most basic functions, so you avoid that they can use the same client against you.

Keep in mind that things like the host IP can only be hidden with large proxies like using Cloudflare Spectrum. Or with some related changes, apart from all that with the key between client and server you would already be avoiding connecting from other clients to your server in any way.

I also remember saying that the practice of cryptography is very complicated, and you have to know how to execute it to avoid misunderstandings such as false virus detections. Thus providing in the same way a good experience with the client for the players, in loading times and so on.

I use google translate so I apologize for any mistakes.

You need several things, one of them is the use of custom encryption, change the way values are stored in LUA files to not expose RSA related values, connect with a special Key on your client and server can be with a encrypted binary or hexadecimal values, so even if some things are read in memory, it would make it difficult to read or at least obtain that data. You can also weekly update these Keys or values with weekly "patches" to your client, so you make it even more difficult in any of the cases that this encryption may be Broken, you can use simple keys in HEXcode and then encrypt them with something very complicated like AES256. Change the calls in the client for the most basic functions, so you avoid that they can use the same client against you.

Keep in mind that things like the host IP can only be hidden with large proxies like using Cloudflare Spectrum. Or with some related changes, apart from all that with the key between client and server you would already be avoiding connecting from other clients to your server in any way.

I also remember saying that the practice of cryptography is very complicated, and you have to know how to execute it to avoid misunderstandings such as false virus detections. Thus providing in the same way a good experience with the client for the players, in loading times and so on.

I use google translate so I apologize for any mistakes.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Can you create a custom encryption for me?

I will pay for it, we just need to agree on a price!

My Discord is: th1ag03585

Back