[OTClient Showoff] Show off your OTClient project/module/UI and other

BugaS

Donżuan
Reaction score
Guys, i can make an graphic, but where put it to make for example new start game window? i mean in another place.

Strongman

Reaction score
Dicer system with sqlite database
Kingdom Bot, a open source project but I left for lack of time
Some functions, with magic wall timer and another things..
A shop system with extended opcode, partnership with a Brazilian server
Waypoints (Auto Walk)
Hey guys, this bot work with otclient and tibia 7.6? cuz i can make work it, can someone help?

Slime

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
That will probably be the weirdest one yet, I wanted to recreate Dragon Warrior III (1988 jRPG written for NES) using TFS + OTC. I'm not able to write a map converter, so you can imagine how much time I spent recreating every detail of the map square by square. Even if it would have been finished I'd probably get sued and nobody would want to play it anyway so the idea was abandoned. Too much work for one guy.
Album: Dragon Warrior Online (Abandoned project)

Fresh

Quack!
Reaction score
That will probably be the weirdest one yet, I wanted to recreate Dragon Warrior III (1988 jRPG written for NES) using TFS + OTC. I'm not able to write a map converter, so you can imagine how much time I spent recreating every detail of the map square by square. Even if it would have been finished I'd probably get sued and nobody would want to play it anyway so the idea was abandoned. Too much work for one guy.
Album: Dragon Warrior Online (Abandoned project)

Nice idea. I would play after smoke some crack that could be dope as f*ck!

OP
MagicWall

MagicWall

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Let's refresh this thread, in fact I'm working on few systems/modules for OTClient, but this feature is not much problematic opposite to others, so I want to present screenshot function for OTClient:

Probably soon I add this feature to OTClient github repo, but it may cause conflicts with my another "pull request".

Of course I'm planning add additional modules who will be based on this function, like fast screenshot/auto screenshot (when lvl up/skill up/dead etc.).

This function save screenshots in "this second folder".

Olddies

www.tibianas.com
Reaction score
Let's refresh this thread, in fact I'm working on few systems/modules for OTClient, but this feature is not much problematic opposite to others, so I want to present screenshot function for OTClient:

Probably soon I add this feature to OTClient github repo, but it may cause conflicts with my another "pull request".

Of course I'm planning add additional modules who will be based on this function, like fast screenshot/auto screenshot (when lvl up/skill up/dead etc.).

This function save screenshots in "this second folder".
It looks good man keep it up bro i was trying to do something like that but only for screenshot on lvl up /skills etc

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Reaction score
Paperdoll of Project Immortal (Called previously Trinity)
The aim of Project Immortal is to be 100% custom, we have 0 relation with CipSoft Tibia.
That's so awesome, one of the main features I always felt tibia was lacking. Great job.