• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient Showoff] Show off your OTClient project/module/UI and other

Guys, i can make an graphic, but where put it to make for example new start game window? i mean in another place.

Dicer system with sqlite database
t2n1vms.png
Kingdom Bot, a open source project but I left for lack of time
K2xxWWI.png
Some functions, with magic wall timer and another things..
uYAuNOe.png
A shop system with extended opcode, partnership with a Brazilian server
TUGpzGe.png
Waypoints (Auto Walk)
1433uzd.png
Hey guys, this bot work with otclient and tibia 7.6? cuz i can make work it, can someone help?

That will probably be the weirdest one yet, I wanted to recreate Dragon Warrior III (1988 jRPG written for NES) using TFS + OTC. I'm not able to write a map converter, so you can imagine how much time I spent recreating every detail of the map square by square. Even if it would have been finished I'd probably get sued and nobody would want to play it anyway so the idea was abandoned. Too much work for one guy.
Album: Dragon Warrior Online (Abandoned project)
k1Wl6eT.png

That will probably be the weirdest one yet, I wanted to recreate Dragon Warrior III (1988 jRPG written for NES) using TFS + OTC. I'm not able to write a map converter, so you can imagine how much time I spent recreating every detail of the map square by square. Even if it would have been finished I'd probably get sued and nobody would want to play it anyway so the idea was abandoned. Too much work for one guy.
Album: Dragon Warrior Online (Abandoned project)
k1Wl6eT.png

Nice idea. I would play after smoke some crack that could be dope as f*ck!

Let's refresh this thread, in fact I'm working on few systems/modules for OTClient, but this feature is not much problematic opposite to others, so I want to present screenshot function for OTClient:

OTClient_test_screenshot.gif

Probably soon I add this feature to OTClient github repo, but it may cause conflicts with my another "pull request".

Of course I'm planning add additional modules who will be based on this function, like fast screenshot/auto screenshot (when lvl up/skill up/dead etc.).

This function save screenshots in "this second folder".

Let's refresh this thread, in fact I'm working on few systems/modules for OTClient, but this feature is not much problematic opposite to others, so I want to present screenshot function for OTClient:

OTClient_test_screenshot.gif

Probably soon I add this feature to OTClient github repo, but it may cause conflicts with my another "pull request".

Of course I'm planning add additional modules who will be based on this function, like fast screenshot/auto screenshot (when lvl up/skill up/dead etc.).

This function save screenshots in "this second folder".
It looks good man keep it up bro i was trying to do something like that but only for screenshot on lvl up /skills etc

Paperdoll of Project Immortal (Called previously Trinity)
The aim of Project Immortal is to be 100% custom, we have 0 relation with CipSoft Tibia.
That's so awesome, one of the main features I always felt tibia was lacking. Great job.

Back