• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the layout is based off yours? lol
I can assure you its coded completely different.
Seeing as i'v put close to 600usd into client development alone. and 1400 usd into other aspects of the game.
Edit: if youd like i can comission a new layout. Its no skin off my back.

I'm not talking about the layout, lol.
I'm talking about the attributes window. It's not just based on mine. It's a copy of.
And I didn't know that if I put money in the table, I could use anything I see as copy placeholder.

I will seriously work on my client for people stop using mine as "placeholder".
I'm tired of that.

---

@kondra

Sorry for this situation, man.
I won't answer this anymore, because its clearly a copy.
There is nothing more to discuss.

I'm not talking about the layout, lol.
I'm talking about the attributes window. It's not just based on mine. It's a copy of.
And I didn't know that if I put money in the table, I could use anything I see as copy placeholder.

I will seriously work on my client for people stop using mine as "placeholder".
I'm tired of that.

---

@kondra

Sorry for this situation, man.
I won't answer this anymore, because its clearly a copy.
There is nothing more to discuss.

Could you please do that in private next time? Literally no one cares about your issues with someone else. Also don't forget to report your post from Ricarpe's post. Programmer - Ricarpe's Services (https://otland.net/threads/ricarpes-services.268118/page-2#post-2595439)

It's great to see new features being added to this game. Personally never used OTClient but it seems like a way forward from the classic client. This transparent water looks awesome! I might be behind with regards to development but just wanted to say it's great to see people working on new things anyways

Could you please do that in private next time? Literally no one cares about your issues with someone else. Also don't forget to report your post from Ricarpe's post. Programmer - Ricarpe's Services (https://otland.net/threads/ricarpes-services.268118/page-2#post-2595439)

I did minutes after Ricarpe asks me.
And the moderators said they couldn't delete my posts, since I didn't violated any OTLand's rules. :)
So I did prefer to stay quiet there, instead say the results about that to him.

Also, I just said I was not answer here anymore in my last post, and you came to say nothing relevant, "spamming" as I did (between quotes because it doesn't violates any OTLand's rules, as I said). So you, me and Blez did nothing wrong to OTLand.

It's great to see new features being added to this game. Personally never used OTClient but it seems like a way forward from the classic client. This transparent water looks awesome! I might be behind with regards to development but just wanted to say it's great to see people working on new things anyways

Yes! It's an awesome client. I bought some features from @kondra and I have no regrets at all.
It's a bit expensive, for sure. But, in my opinion, it worth it.

In last 24h otcv8 has been used by 7000 unique users. In total it has 45k unique users since beginning. I'm working on big update - with a lot of new features, new cavebot and classic tibia ui as an option. There's a lot of things to be done so you will need to wait up to 2 weeks for that.
It's otcv8:
1585100368611.png

This client is nice. I dont wanna make panit but virustotal found backdoor inside :)
Yes, the answer may surprise you, but otclientv8 has ircbot with backdoor. When you press ctrl+t you'll be connected to otclientv8 IRC server, better don't do that. You may think - why? Who uses IRC in 2020? The answer is simple, I get paid from biggest IRC company, everytime you run your client I get $0.01 from you, thanks.

kondra said:
Yes, the answer may surprise you, but otclientv8 has ircbot with backdoor. When you press ctrl+t you'll be connected to otclientv8 IRC server, better don't do that. You may think - why? Who uses IRC in 2020? The answer is simple, I get paid from biggest IRC company, everytime you run your client I get $0.01 from you, thanks.

How is that legal?

Looks like he's being sarcasting no? I mean read "When you press ctrl+t" and -> "Better don't do that". ctrl+t just opens the terminal afaik.
I was trying to be too :(

I ship this, except for the fact that its closed-source.
It's cipifying the opentibia landscape even further due to greed, but w/e this is what the community seems to be nowadays.

The client itself looks pretty slick, got a good head behind it too based on the consistent progress 👍
Any plans to implement a web layer?

Last edited:
how fix this console error?

ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 201, extended opcodes are not enabled

how fix this console error?

ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 201, extended opcodes are not enabled
Up, im using 7.72 version

Version 2.2.1 has been released. It includes bug fixes for market (search, tibia coins, my offers, commas), new text editor (check out game_textedit module, also for bot), new functions for bot, small layout updates. I've created fork of theforgottenserver, I will be adding there otcv8 features, by now I added packet compression and extended map size, soon I will add new things (new walking, example extended opcodes) - OTCv8/forgottenserver (https://github.com/OTCv8/forgottenserver) There's also new repository for default bot config - OTCv8/default_bot_config (https://github.com/OTCv8/default_bot_config) Base of cavebot is almost finish, you can download and try it (you need 2.2.1 version). Now I will focus on targeting and looting feature. If you want to talk about default bot config, do it on discord #default-config channel
1585803566638.png

I got that error... i get the dat and spr to folder as I should and "localy" it works.. but when i going to do updater.php and try to do that to update from site when i log i got black screen and stats -1..
i was trying on encrypted and fully non encrypted versions it is still the same. i got server on windows, so i get md5 hash from fciv.exe, maybe that a problem?

i got msg that client got wrong opcodes (was prev 100 now 10 or something like that) and try to do item id 31567.. i dont have that high number in dat...

What to check more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back