• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otfreaks Athera Graphics

I think she's waving her hands too much, while taking very little steps.

And there's no update, what happened?

Sorry everyone I have been very busy with Christmas with family events ect I shall be back in full swing after new years day

i dislike the maze on the screen its so empty

Yea It is quite empty my dungeon tiles are only half complete at the moment :p they shall be finished though very soon

boobs jiggle = PERFECT
I think she's waving her hands too much, while taking very little steps.

Hahaha thank you, maybe I should have paid more attention to the arms and legs rather than the breast region

Still no dragon remake?!

Blez blez blez blezzzzzzy blez! Sowwi :(, Wednesday the 2nd of January 2013 I am back at home and I shall be working the first thing I shall complete is the Dragon just for you Blez I won't open another paint file unless it is that big green bugger and I won't close it until she is finished!

Thank you all for your comments and following the thread, and for the Rep :) Back on the 2nd from families! and then I shall have daily updates

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

She's not playing ball :( so difficult lol won't give in though!

- - - Updated - - -

-Updating as promised-

I have cured the outline of my Dragon and shall start shading her soon!
also Facebook page/Youtube Channel coming soon! and possibly our own client may be ready to test in the next few months.

The stages of me making my new Pine Tree it's not 100% yet need to fiddle about with the outline ect, some steps of the tree III Made lol

fcsig2.png

EDIT :Not for public use all graphics posted in this thread will be implemented into http://otland.net/f61/athera-online-172815/:

do you mind if i use the shape as a base and edit it into my own ?

Major apologies for delays! The dragon is being an absolute ass and I cannot release it until she is perfect!, @Primex as long as they don't look to much ike my tree's I have no problem with it at all buddy

@all people applying for jobs I shall reply to you all tonight when I am home!

(Polar bear unfinished!)

2i06grc.png

Thank you all for your likes and comments I really do appreciate them :), Next sprite update will be 24th (2 days) a new tiles set basically (Hell) Lava detailed grounds and walls and some cool scenary.

Thank you all again! Dan.

Release will be updated on the main page at 9:00pm English time :).

Last edited:
Back