• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand is being merged with OTFans (April fools!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April fools!

After a few years of conflicts between us and OTFans we have finally decided that the best thing for the future of OpenTibia is to merge our forums. This will benefit everyone as we will be able to keep all resources at a single place instead of requiring the users to search at different forums to find what they are looking for.

The merge is scheduled to take place in a couple of weeks. More in-depth information will be available in this thread tomorrow on how this will happen.

Read more at OTFans: OTFans: OTFans and OTLand becomes one! (April fools!).

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

It's weird that Grizzmo agreeded with this?
Anyways, it will sure benefit in some way.

Is it going to be some sort of an exchange or something? or simply reffering links to otfans?

Nice, no point of having 2 forums for a single matter, even though OtFans focuses primarily on OtServ.

What will happen to the users current status on forums etc, will the users be wiped and required to start over?

What happens to Premium users? The people who payed money for OtLand... >_>

technically it should be possible to merge the 2 databases of users, their data, posts, usergroups and everything else that comes with it with minimal losses

what will be the name?

- FansOTLand? :p
- OTFans? :p
- OTLand? :p

... will save all everything?? Donatores, threads, posts... ? :)

that's what i thought at first when this thread was linked, but think twice

I don't like the idea to work at otfans ;/

I'm untrollable. Eat shit Talaturen.

Shit is a type of cake founded in Africa. Therefor I cannot be warned or infracted by Delirium.

I can be infracted by calling Delirium a faggot though. But I won't call him an faggot because the tree of faggots is already filled with faggots.

Faggot is not even a bad word. It can mean many things, and I only mean the good meanings of the word.

From a reliable source proving Faggot is not a bad word!
m14uhiorsJ.png

I'm untrollable. Eat shit Talaturen.

Shit is a type of cake founded in Africa. Therefor I cannot be warned or infracted by Delirium.

I can be infracted by calling Delirium a faggot though. But I won't call him an faggot because the tree of faggots is already filled with faggots.

Faggot is not even a bad word. It can mean many things, and I only mean the good meanings of the word.

From a reliable source proving Faggot is not a bad word!
m14uhiorsJ.png

But you can be infracted by other moderators.
Enjoy :)

But you can be infracted by other moderators.
Enjoy :)

For what reason? I have clearly stated that none of the above are crude in anyway. Therefor your argument and all future arguments by yourself regarding the matter are now invalid.

Sooo... It was about time someone picked up poor dieing OTFans and put it where it should be, probably now things will look better for the world of OT, if there would be a new name for this merge I would say 'OTWorld.net' it would fit perfectly, since we have users from most parts of the world, it would look better IMO.

Sooo... It was about time someone picked up poor dieing OTFans and put it where it should be, probably now things will look better for the world of OT, if there would be a new name for this merge I would say 'OTWorld.net' it would fit perfectly, since we have users from most parts of the world, it would look better IMO.

otfand or otlans xD

I completely agree with Shinmaru.
Open-Tibia is obviously slowly dying (just like the offical Tibia) and there needs to be some change around here! [Even though this is obviously an April fools joke.

Start a new thread to decide what the new Open-Tibia community should be called! Obviously can't have OtLand or OTFans because then someone will be getting shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back